April77

Astérix

Revolve is always innacurate. I just measured all 3 of mine (size 50) and they all come out to 6.75. They're skinny in the calves. The thighs aren't really all that tight on me when standing and ish, but when sitting down or lifting my knees it's quite snug. Since they're trousers and not jeans, they're less forgiving in that regard, so you're not gonna want them super tight on the thighs or you'll be begging for a rip.

Your drkshdws are size 30 and fit me quite snug, but look like sex fitwise. That's what i'm saying, if those drkshdws fit me pretty much perfect and i'm a size 50 in costellos, i'm guessing you'd be a 48. I don't think people should be sizing down on these. As they're not supposed to fit like the joeys where it's tight tite tyte everywhere. The calves and thighs hug a fair amount but still have drape like trousers should.

i have seen plenty of pairs on rakuten

20k+ yen... kinda ridiculous. I found a pair on ebay, hopefully i can kop them.

Size down one right? Then they stretch one? I wear 27 in new standards, but they're wayyy baggy now (stretch+loss of weight) so I guess I'm a true 28 waist. So I'm thinking of 27 or maybe even 26!? Not sure...

So what's the verdict on the new Joey? Like some people I copped the Grey thunder from Revolve and got a 28, they fit tighter everywhere than the 28 from the old batch so does the sizing change apply to every models? Overdrive, Colordrive etc?

Also wondering what's the difference between the Rodeo and the Overdrive? Rodeo are more tapered, right? Any other difference? And since they're raw what sz would you recommend, 27 or 28? I'm happy with the new fit of the 28, waist is not as loose so it's a plus.

thanks

Bit of sizing advice please.. I'm looking at a pair of Joey Thunders. I'm a 28 in thin finns and 28 in raw diors. Would a 26 Joey Thunder fit me?

finns have 2% elastene, as do joey thunders, so they should be the best comparison. 26 would be pushing it imo. Get a 28, or a 27 if the finns weren't tight to begin with.

anyone know this seller is selling accurate items or not?

http://myworld.ebay.com/eat_more_gravy/

Yes, his items are real, I bought pixel kennedys from him and everything on them checked out ok. I can only assume that he works/has connections to the company, as he won't have anything for sale for three months then suddenly puts up like 5 things (plus he has multiple sizes of many things).

Also, in my supersale thread i'm selling two pairs of ap77s, johnny zippered overdrive blacks and Joey USSR in black. Both size 27.

if you make an offer i'll almost definitely sell them, i'll go as low as 75 on the USSR and 100 on the zippers if you buy them within a few days (need cash money quickkk)

So what's the verdict on the new Joey? Like some people I copped the Grey thunder from Revolve and got a 28, they fit tighter everywhere than the 28 from the old batch so does the sizing change apply to every models? Overdrive, Colordrive etc?

Also wondering what's the difference between the Rodeo and the Overdrive? Rodeo are more tapered, right? Any other difference? And since they're raw what sz would you recommend, 27 or 28? I'm happy with the new fit of the 28, waist is not as loose so it's a plus.

thanks

Anyone can help?

New season costellos fit bigger than last year's. Kinda pissed and probably will just return my pair to revolve. I'll try them on again in the morning and see if it looks alright. Why do companies have to change their fit?

New season costellos fit bigger than last year's. Kinda pissed and probably will just return my pair to revolve. I'll try them on again in the morning and see if it looks alright. Why do companies have to change their fit?

maybe i will give the new ones a try.

what about the fit is bigger?

my black colour drives have a hole from wear after not even a year.

i wore them a lot though.

i wore my gray colourdrives everyday for a little less than a year... i probably slept in them a few times as well

IMG002902.jpg

but this happened suddenly around 3 months ago. can they be repaired?

i wore my gray colourdrives everyday for a little less than a year... i probably slept in them a few times as well

IMG002902.jpg

but this happened suddenly around 3 months ago. can they be repaired?

No. Damage is too severe. The best advice is to head back to the store and ask for a new pair of jeans or a refund. I did that when a pair of my Diesel jeans got thorn up in the same area after 7 months use.

Thank god I wasn't able to get my hand on a pair of black April 77 jeans last week and went for Dior instead. quality is always cheaper in the long run.

No. Damage is too severe. The best advice is to head back to the store and ask for a new pair of jeans or a refund. I did that when a pair of my Diesel jeans got thorn up in the same area after 7 months use.

you cant just take the jeans back to a store because you tore them. maybe if it was a factory defect, but there is no fucking way any respectable store would let you do that.

however they may offer to stitch them back up for you, or forward you to someone who will

Thank god I wasn't able to get my hand on a pair of black April 77 jeans last week and went for Dior instead. quality is always cheaper in the long run.

is this a fucking joke

you wore them for a year and they cost $140. what do you expect.