April77

Astérix

The waist on my April colordrives is massive. With a belt tightened up, the crotch area starts to droop from all the excess fabric. I want to get an inch taken off the waist, will a tailor be able to do this?

Buying another size is not an option because then I will not be able to feel my legs.

The waist on my April colordrives is massive. With a belt tightened up, the crotch area starts to droop from all the excess fabric. I want to get an inch taken off the waist, will a tailor be able to do this?

Buying another size is not an option because then I will not be able to feel my legs.

On the other hand, I recently bought a grey Colordrive (old April tag) and it ran as A77 usually runs. My balls liked the looser waist but I guess it's gamble which batch you get.

hey, new april 77 stuff at the girls section at revolve!! also ssense has a bunch too! I am for sure grabbing some vickings. Also, I got a myspace message from April 77 saying that their web store will be up this month so hopefully they will be good for that. :)

now if only I could find me some thunder panteras in a size 33 would I be even more happy.

shit..really want the bandit t from revolve but dont have damn credit card...anyone in aus wanna buy something from the website with me? i still got first time 30% off and over $100 can get free shipping as well, will bank transfer the money to you...

i totally agree...the new aprils are much smaller in waist size...i do think it fits better...but yeah i noticed the zipper keeps unzipping...lol...i got the new april overdrives and i love the fit...i wear it more than my dior MIJs.

Yeah I love the new fit too. How you keep the zipper from unzipping?

For anyone looking for sizing advice, I sized down 2 on my Joeys, and could have gone down 3 if I wanted them almost skin tight. The looser waist essentially means how much you size down depends on how skinny your legs are. Really the sort of thing you should try on before buying if at all possible.

Also, the Joey intensitys are really cool. They seem to keep their sheen even in high wear areas.

I am a slim size 32 waist (cant fit in some 31 in jeans but not trousers). I wear a size 50 in all 3 of the costellos i have. The all fit pretty similarly.

im typically a 28/29 waist i think. tried on the 44s and they fitted very nicely down the leg but there was no room for movement around ass/crotch. 46s fitted a tad loose around the waist, and obvioulsy looser down the leg than the 44s..

guess i'll kop 46s. hows everyones holding up? typical a77 quality?

i was thinking about getting costellos as well...

i take a 29 in older seasoned joeys. never bought any april at all from this season.

i assume i should take a 48 in costellos, right?

how is the legs and openings of costellos anyways? thanks.

For anyone looking for sizing advice, I sized down 2 on my Joeys, and could have gone down 3 if I wanted them almost skin tight. The looser waist essentially means how much you size down depends on how skinny your legs are. Really the sort of thing you should try on before buying if at all possible.

Also, the Joey intensitys are really cool. They seem to keep their sheen even in high wear areas.

hblack what you claim is true for older seasons, but there has been alota talk that the newer seasons waists fit truer to size. for what season's joeys are you referring 2??

im typically a 28/29 waist i think. tried on the 44s and they fitted very nicely down the leg but there was no room for movement around ass/crotch. 46s fitted a tad loose around the waist, and obvioulsy looser down the leg than the 44s..

guess i'll kop 46s. hows everyones holding up? typical a77 quality?

Quality has been fine for me. I wear my khaki costellos into the fucking ground and i haven't had a problem yet.

Jmat- You're probably a 48. This is judging from the black ring and drkshdw khakish/grey jeans i have that used to be your's. They both fit me pretty well but are deifnitely skinny.

Anyone want to buy my partly wool costello trousers? The "Madness" model (still costello fit. They're a wool looking grey but still lightweight. They're perfect for dressy fits. I think i want the more casual ones on revolve more but don't want two pairs of grey costellos. I have too many costellos as is

Quality has been fine for me. I wear my khaki costellos into the fucking ground and i haven't had a problem yet.

Jmat- You're probably a 48. This is judging from the black ring and drkshdw khakish/grey jeans i have that used to be your's. They both fit me pretty well but are deifnitely skinny.

maybe, but the stuff i sold you stretched out plus i been sizing down for a while now.

for ref i wear a 29 for drkshdw and a 29 for joeys....

how is the leg opening for costellos? i think revolve's figures may b inaccurate. how much does the thigh-leg seem to stretch?

thanks!!