April77

Astérix

i'm also extremely interested in the costello's now, i've been looking for some skinny trousers for a long time, but not completely too dressy.. something in the middle.

i also am loving the black dischords, but how do they stretch out?

i used to have some skinny cords and they stretched out to the point where they fell off my body when i walked.

corduroy stretches differently than denim, so how do these hold up after a while?

i would love to get both colors in dischords and the costellos.

glamroots, do you still have them in store? if so, i can go on friday to try all this stuff on.

so far, no significant stretch on the dischords and i've worn them quite a few times (including going out dancing etc.). Although mine are 28, i could have fit into the 27's but the only thing holding me back was the tightness along the calves. i'd also imagine a much more significant stretch had i bought them any tighter.

i got my navy dischords in a size 27 yesterday. they fit perfect, although they are slightly big at the waist and in the thigh area. i hope they dont stretch out too much, because they fit exactly how i wanted them to from the knee down. i probably could have done a size 26, but im afraid those would be too tapered.

i think the consensus is that the navy dishords just run alot larger than the black ones do. i called bluebeeonline, and asked the actual model on their website, and she said that she went up two sizes (from her regular size) in the navy ones, and up three in the black.

April 77 - rocks - looks fucking great.

Anywhere in Canada were I can get my hands on it???

Gravity Pope in edmonton has the overdrives and the pixels (in black). The overdrives fit so well, I chose to walk away without them though because they were 210 CAD. I don't have a problem spending that much normally, but they shoulden't be that much.

Man...these Dischords look awesome! They are a great looking pair of pants. For all you guys looking for April 77 outerwear, you are in luck. Boutique Opium just got a new shipment of stuff, they have the following:

Kennedy jacket

High Voltage blazer

Destruction short pea coat

Also they have a few shirts (tee and collared)

The prices range from about $250 to $350.

Guest Airjamie
where can i find them online??

im looking for the red one !!!

Call opium, leon can hook you up with the reds.

Just got the greys btw. Pics of them and the raws when they get here. Probably getting the peacoat in the next month or so aswell.

I think I am gonna order the High Voltage jacket...I am debating whether to get the Division which is plain black or Diamond which is like a sparkly black (I think DH did something similar). What do you guys think? Dark Animal...have you seen these in person when you went to Paris and London? If so how were they?

Yeah I've tried every single one of them. But sad to say some Mens small is still too big, with other jacket, Med fits me perfect. They have a weird sizing. The peacoat has a long back, that's what's distinct about it. You can't go wrong with anything from them, if you're going for that rock and roll. With proper styling , wax for the hair (see blog :P), you're one badass motherfukha.

Leon insists that a small should fit in the blazer...I hope he is right! What do you think of the Diamond finish? Oh...I tried pomade...I can't get it to work very well, it seemed to dry up fast.

You can always rock it like this:

00039lxk9.jpg

my hair's nearly there :D