Julius MA SS11

Julius Ma Unisex multi-zippered cowl neck, and you can turn it inside out and have a dark gray jacket as well. Perfect summer jacket because it's a cotton/nylon mix, very interesting material. if you leave it unzipped in the front it drapes beautifully w/ an mixture of black and zipper. And unlike most jackets these days it's normal length, so many rick/julius jackets are so long that I fear for those under 5ft6 every jacket may look like a trench, this one isn't. The jacket is made to work either side, inside or out. Dropped shoulder.

sz2 fits 44-46

s2s 48cm

p2p 48cm

Black

sold

Edited by upsilonkng

Odyn Vovk fw12

Odyn's great super soft take on Rick's classic full length drop crotch sweats. Much nicer material than Rick's actually and the elastic is perfect w/ leather drawstrings instead of the white cotton ones that rick uses. The cut is great w/ several lines around the thigh and knee area.

sz1 fits 44-48 easy the elastic feels good from 44 on and will stretch

waist 32cm will stretch to 46

hem 20cms

rise is 46cms, the new rick pod's are around 50cms

Black

cotton/leather

sold

Edited by upsilonkng

Rick Owens Drkshdw FW13

These are the new pod full length Memphis drop pants in a structured material, not sweats, huge full drop crotch and thin legs makes for a nice U. I actually prefer these to just the 100% cotton mainline version, and no one in the states or EU got these in the XS which anyone that's a 44-46 knows is the only size you can get. These do fit slim so no one above a 46 should think about it. There's an ill fitting 100% cotton one at luisa, this is not that , this is the structured version.

sz XS 44-46 only

Black

waist is 34cms and ill stretch to around 41cms

hem is 17 3/4 cms some of these are like 23 cms for the xs hence the thin legs on this one.

New w/ Tags, Japanese tags as these as far as I know is Japan only.

retail $850

sold

Edited by upsilonkng

• 2 weeks later...