knitwit

WTS: Siva men's cardigan (M), Julius 2-tone tee (1)

3Li7E_H4Ck3R_zpse9wihhlo.gif

READ FIRST
PLEASE E-MAIL ME INSTEAD OF PM'ING ME HERE FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE

mk5.0483(at)gmail(dot)com

Siva men's cardigan - Size: Medium, Black
sivacardi.jpg.f76bad5e7070bc5f7051f5afb98deac5.jpg
$300 shipped CONUS

Size: Medium (fits 46-48)
Color: Black
Condition: 9/10 (some piling)

Rare item. frayed hems, cowl neck, lots of details. cardigan closes with a single snap at the top.

Measurements: (rough guide, shoulder/sleeve area hard to measure), I normally wear a US size small and this is a little big on me.
Shoulder to shoulder: ~19"
Sleeve: ~23.5"
Overall length: 29.5"

Let me know if you have any questions!

More pics:
soon

--

Julius 2-tone shirt - Size: 1, Black / Grey
Juliustshirt_zpseff9d963.jpg
$120 -> $110 -> $100 -> $90 shipped CONUS

Size: 1 (fits 42-44)
Color: Black w/ Grey print
Material: Modal Silk Jersey: Rayon 70%, Cotton 20%, Silk 10%
Collection: Edge, S/S 2012
Condition: 9/10 (see pics below)

s2s: 14"
p2p: 18.5"
overall: 28"

Let me know if you have any questions!

More pics:

--

READ FIRST
PLEASE E-MAIL ME INSTEAD OF PM'ING ME HERE FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE

mk5.0483(at)gmail(dot)com

Edited by knitwit

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By RyanC
      All price included paypal fee!!
      All items ship from Asia
      Sistere sweat pants 90USD 50USD
      MA_Julius Leather Jacket 2011AW 850USD  765USD
      ARC'TERYX VEILANCE  SOLD
      Guidi Hiking Boots SOLD
      Guidi 3 Layer shoulder Bag  SOLD
      Viridi Anne Adjustable length Linen pants SOLD Viridi Anne Turtle Neck pull over long Sleeves Tee SOLD  Julius Twisted cutting Black long sleeves tee SOLD Common Projects original vintage low white SOLD   Individual Sentiments Mid Coat SOLD Viridi Anne Wool Turtle neck sweater SOLD
    • By wildringo
      Hand framed in UK cashmere cable knit scarf: OS /350

Charcoal wool hunting suit: size 0/$1000
      - Very cool jacket, with many details
      Shoulder: 16.5"
      Chest: 18"
      Length: 26"
      Sleeve: 16"
      Waist: 15.5"

Thom Browne black scotchgrain wingtip boots: size 8/$800+4%
      - Brand new. Only tried inside the house thus far. Decided to let it go as it wasn't really what I was going for.
      - Classic TB boots with scotchgrain upper, and double leather sole with his signature metal toe and heel protectors.
      - Comes with original duster bags.
    • By nokiemens
      Description:
      Sz 2
      Asking $999 shipped within North America, paypal fees extra
      Super Rare Julius Leather in a rare size in the rarer nubuck (substantial weight)! 

Retailed for $3500+ in the states, never seen one of these posted as such a low price so definitely priced for a quick sale!

Cowl Neck which can be worn several different ways

Sz 2 (will fit 46 or a slim 48)

Perfect Cut/Fit with The Slim Long Sleeves, High arm-holes, and Slim-fitting body

In Excellent Condition - Rarely worn (< 5 times)

Don't want to part with it but moving and desperately need to downsize wardrobe 

Nubuck Leather (heavier weight) - amazing leather on this piece, far exceeds other Dior, Julius, Rick Owens leathers I have handled! Beautiful Matte finish

Measurements:
      Sleeve Length: 26 inches
      Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches
      Chest: 18.5 inches
      Waist: 16.5 inches
      Length: 26 inches
    • By sebastien177
      GRAILED PROFILE:  https://www.grailed.com/v1seb
      Have many cardigans from SS17 in stock.
        Navy Merino Wool Sizes Available: 0-1-1-2-2 Gray Merino Wool Sizes Available: 0-1-4   Brand new Thom Browne Wool cardigans from SS17. Tags are still attached. Retails for 950$ USD. Refer to my feedback for reference and buy with confidence. (The pics might not show the right size because I used one model for all the pics, but I have the listed size in stock)    This merino wool cardigan has been designed with two of Thom Browne’s signature preppy accents; the engineered four stripes and striped grosgrain detailing have become somewhat synonymous with the New York designer’s contemporary reputation in innovative tailoring for men. The soft handle demonstrates fine Italian craftsmanship, producing a luxurious, modern take on a classic style.    -100% Merino Wool Engineered Four Stripes Ribbed Cuffs  -Hem Tricolour Neck Tab Buttoned Closure   -Cuffs Striped Grosgrain Trims  - Made in Italy   MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.

• By TheSneakyTruth
      Hi all, I know this is probably a long-shot looking for pants that are basically 6 years old but I thought SuFu was the place to ask.
      I'm looking for the SS11 or thereabouts, of the 50 inch (or 5 feet?, either way the really long ones) inseam knit denim, that was coated/waxed, and not twisted. Ideally as close to good/new condition as possible, but I know that's asking a lot for 6 year old denim now. Attached are photos of the exactly model I'm after.
      I believe I am a size 2, I wear a size 30/31 in most jeans, but I heard these are super stretchy and a size 1 may possibly work? I don't know, looking to hear opinions. I believe the make up of these was 46% cotton, 43% polyester, and 8% polyurethane.
      Thanks!

• Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Heron Preston Navy Style Long Sleeve T-Shirt
    $US 305

202967M205018_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.17522875