Vampyrvargfesten

slim black jeans

Thought these looked somewhat interesting: Ten C jeans. It's the same OJJ performance fabric (nylon/polyester micro-fibre) as all their outerwear, so it'd certainly be resistant to snow, and the cut looks pretty decent, nice and slim, but not skinny, at least judging from Haven's pics. Here's hoping I can get a chance to try them on at some time.

bt9ebJX.jpg

So I wore my acne ace cashes for the first time yesterday and they already have a hole. The construction and stitching is pretty damn terrible. I just emailed acne and inquired about a repair/replacement. 

tumblr_n1ewx5jhP41rcj5vlo1_500.jpg

man honeslty acne is shitty lol, even if i love some of there design, the quality isnt on point at all.

Any brands currently offering a super destroyed black jean?

not current, but julius ss13 had an extra-thrashed version of the moto/arc knee jean that comes to mind. 427PAM3.

84b52d4d.jpg

so i'm on the market for some black skinny jeans in the $50-150 price range and was hoping you guys might be able to help me out. although i like the offerings from acne/uniqlo (both of which were mentioned several times above), i'm looking for something slightly more skinny/tapered. thanks!

Heard a lot of good about N&F Black Power Stretch SSG. Top end of the budget though.

Any brands currently offering a good super destroyed black jean?

Yes, jam home made + fundamental agreement are making a really nice skinny destroyed jean. It is pre-order only at this point and wont ship until fall, but i think its worth it imo.

JFD-WR006-s-10-pl.jpg

Edited by Fycus

gotta say im disappointed in how much the ace cash fades/develops white streak marks after washing. used woolite black and turned inside out as well. does this happen to everyone?

gotta say im disappointed in how much the ace cash fades/develops white streak marks after washing. used woolite black and turned inside out as well. does this happen to everyone?

woolite dark is too strong. you need to either wash them in something more gentle. i usually wash mine with laundress denim wash. stay cash is really the way to go. stabilizer gnz x wism is pretty solid for the price. ~150 USD.

xmN2SxY.jpg

do you have the stay cashes? 

no, regular ace cash. guess i learned my lesson not to wash with normal detergent, even if it's woolite.

^ i feel u.

switched to uniqlo skinny tapered after my aces turned grey, and i swear they fit & feel pretty much the exact same  and actually stay black (for 1/4th the price)

Edited by vanitas

If I were in the market for slim black weft / black warp denim, I'd be into a pair of Stevenson La Jolla's

05101150_536d941372102.jpg

05101152_536d947aed26b.jpg

05101154_536d94f55e6bd.jpg

05101753_536de8fb62f6f.jpg

Any brands currently offering a good super destroyed black jean?

Siki Im's Den Im!

10311132_238939116300140_1342904656_n.jp

926147_1472713856294423_558428977_n.jpg

1172990_721960907864189_11013998_n.jpg

1515486_628562220564560_1818410036_n.jpg

10254250_664676946901507_2018911540_n.jp

^^ bill those look fantastic. can't seem to find them online at all?

When whoever gets a reply or know wher2kop let me kno. I will kop. Then I Can kop 1st as guinea pig and let u kno if I approve. Thanx

It looks like there are only 3 stockists for den-im right now, none of which have competent websites and are hard to find: THIS CLOSE - GEEVAA - REFRESH STYLE. Supposedly barneys and ssense will pick them up this season, maybe just be patient.

When whoever gets a reply or know wher2kop let me kno. I will kop. Then I Can kop 1st as guinea pig and let u kno if I approve. Thanx

I don't know about anyone else, but I e-mailed [email protected] about that particular pair, their response was as follows

These will be available in July at select stores.  Try Barney’s New York, Los Angeles, or Online.  

So we've got about 1 month and a half to wait. I'm interested to see what pricing will be like, I think they'll probably be in the range of $400~$500

evan got siki im denim no?

could ask him bout qual and fit

Their jeanz usually are around $300-360 if I recall correctly.  That pair might b more

if u just want the black jeanz u can find here for like $130 shipped

http://www.allotmentstore.com/mens/denim/

Damn, thanks for that link - not for the black pair, but for the stonewash, I think I just found a viable alternative to Ervell's stonewashed denim

Yeah, I think considering the cost of the hand-done distressing, it'll probably retail around the aforementioned 400-500 mark, I'd love to be wrong though

guess I can safely say acne's cashes are real shitty. dunno bout the stay cashes though.

I bought my roc cash earlier this year, and been wearing them doing just normal daily stuff. nothing hardcore. then just realized my cash has developed this white streaks and sort of lost its blackness compared to my gf's 1 yr old black denim demon. I even started to think of getting them now. they've got this onne cut which is similar to acne's roc I think (that's their slimmest fit fyi). anyone had experiences with denim demon?

Edited by gadung99