Cheap Monday

youth_culture

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro we are just trying to help but maybe you can visit a dieting forum too my wife has some friends that are down with Lane Bryant i know how u felel. i use to be fat in highschool and then i started swimming now i am a beautiful take it easy bro

All the girls in my dorm love the fit. Theres nothing wrong with having fat either. I'd rather have"fat" than to be "flat". I'll just drop a couple of pounds so the waist will be more loose and comfortable.

Having fat (e.g. not being skinny) is kind of a hindrance when you're trying to wear skinny jeans, if what everyone else has said hasn't sunk in yet. Making that waist look NOT painful as fuck to move around in is going to require more than "a couple of pounds" of weight loss. I think Leonard Leroy lost like 15 pounds and his jeans went from true to size to one size up. Then again you're a female so your experience may vary. Whatever.

That said, if you'd rather "have fat than to be flat" then you would do well to look into another cut of jean before someone less charitable decides to speak up.

(P.S. if the uneducated are in the majority, does it necessarily make them right?)

Having fat (e.g. not being skinny) is kind of a hindrance when you're trying to wear skinny jeans, if what everyone else has said hasn't sunk in yet. Making that waist look NOT painful as fuck to move around in is going to require more than "a couple of pounds" of weight loss. I think Leonard Leroy lost like 15 pounds and his jeans went from true to size to one size up. Then again you're a female so your experience may vary. Whatever.

That said, if you'd rather "have fat than to be flat" then you would do well to look into another cut of jean before someone less charitable decides to speak up.

(P.S. if the uneducated are in the majority, does it necessarily make them right?)

Yeah I definitely agree on tis one. He should just try a different cut all together because those jeans look like they are squeezing his nads. You need to try something more relaxed man...maybe try apc rescues or something. Just my 2 cents.

What a striking resemblance !

df6200efe97eab5e076b87f88aa663b5.jpg

hey theradcik is that you in the nudiez pic? well i guess the cheap monday was an improvement since ur member doesnt show up so obviously anymore. keep trying it out man dont get discouraged. i use to get male cameltoes all the time in my banana republic jeans btu im looking to get some APC's now. and ill get some imperials after that. just get drink less soda bro peace

Wow, HER body is apparently very deceiving without a face attached to it.

EDIT: Incidentally, this reminds me of another "full-bodied" girl wearing tight Cheap Mondays... they looked like raw denim, but they looked honest-to-god terrible on her... again, a case of the "sausage fit." And I thought my APCs were pretty tight on me at first...

Wow, HER body is apparently very deceiving without a face attached to it.

EDIT: Incidentally, this reminds me of another "full-bodied" girl wearing tight Cheap Mondays... they looked like raw denim, but they looked honest-to-god terrible on her... again, a case of the "sausage fit." And I thought my APCs were pretty tight on me at first...

dont u mean "him"... his other pic clearly showed his cock...

dude i rather wear pink sweatpants with JUICY printed on the back than to have my nuts sucking up indigo in some super small jeans

I stated earlier that I am a female.........................

these are a 32 in earnest sewn. I have a lot of room in these

xmlens.jpg

That fit is a lot better than the cheap mondays man, but I think it could just be the myspace angle you used to appear skinnier. Try and take a straight on picture of your fit so we can get a more accurate view. You should definitely cop some apc rescues because it would probably suit your muscular frame.

yea or maybe some uniqlo relax-straights, which is what im wearing right now. it works well for more muscular or heavy set dudes. honestly theres a bit too much room in the leg openings but the thighs are just right.

anyway what u just posted looks pretty nice but doesnt look too comfy at the hips. at least it doesnt have a cock peekaboo anymore. you cant be scaring the girls away like that u know bro

well yea the girls were probably just being nice to him to not hurt his feelings.

if i were u bro seriously cut down on the soda. i see that you recycle thats cool but water and green tea is where its at if u want to get something nice and slim.

dont worry about the haters calling u a fat bitch. its a little more ok for guys to be fat so ur good