who has kids?

cheapmuthafukr

Awwwww cool cheap, Superdad. I am going to be an unkle soon. Me and me ma went shopping and got the little dude his first pair of Jeans a couple of weeks ago and he isnt even out yet. They are called "Minti", they have this little M screenprint on the back pocket, sort of like evisu, got them from a swell shop that has nudie etc.

Keep on daddin'

edit: next purchase.....baby Vans with the little foot prints on the sole

I have two nephews!!!! One lives with Erik and I, the other with his mother, that whore (I can say it she's my sister)

But anyway, I treat Bryan like my on I love him to death, and if Ami wants him back she'll have to beat me up and take him. since that ain't happening, he's mine! (I'm actually thinking hard on adopting him, since he's technically a ward of the state)

i have an eight year old son in 3rd grade and my girlfriend has 2 daughters that are 4 and 6 that are basically my stepkids at this point. i have a regular brady bunch. my son tells me the other kids in his class think im "the coolest dad ever" but you should see the looks i get in public from older, dockers wearing, parents sometimes.but i love parenthood. it allows me to keep perspective as i view the word through my childrens eyes.

here is a pic of my son and i with holes in our jeans.

1001445nv0.jpg

I have a dog;)

I hate it when people compare having pets to having kids because its completely different. No one has ever gotten pets cause they were too drunk to pull out.

@cmf

man you got the coolest kids...cute and stylish!!

just like thier daddy... ive even found my son some vintage levis and a selvage denim jacket at the thrift store that he loves. when i made my cmf homme he said to me "dad, i want some jeans like yours" warmed my heart.

just like thier daddy... ive even found my son some vintage levis and a selvage denim jacket at the thrift store that he loves. when i made my cmf homme he said to me "dad, i want some jeans like yours" warmed my heart.

that's really cool. i mean i'm 21 and i don't want children right now but i must admit that i'm kind of jealous of you!

"dad i want some jeans like yours" that really warms a superfuterian heart...you can post some pics in waywt of cmf and family :)

man its dusty in here

*crying like a baby*

crying%20baby.jpg