TOJ fishtail sz 46 | Ande Whall slacker 30x34 | Bernhard Willhelm sweater

nixon

Doing some closet cleaning today!

All prices include domestic shipping and paypal fees, for non-US buyers we'll talk about shipping costs. Please feel free to make offers if you think my prices are too high.

TOJ Fishtail size 46

Price: GONE

Got this about a year ago, worn I think 5 times so it's basically new. Only sign of wear is the front bottom strings/tassles have pilled/frayed some. There's some lint on it in the pictures, will use a lint roller on it before shipping.

front.jpg

back.jpg

strings.jpg

Ande Whall Slacker size 30x34

Price: $150

Bought these a couple years ago when Ande made the fully blacked out 15.5 oz models. These are basically brand new, only slight wear near the hem. As you can see in the pictures there's some dirt too since they haven't been washed. I will gladly wash them if you would like before I ship them.

Measurements (Blue in Green style):

Waist: 15"

Thigh: 10.5"

Hem: 7"

jeansfront.jpg

jeansback.jpg

jeanslap.jpg

hem.jpg

Edited by nixon

Bernhard Willhelm sweater size M

Price: $200

Size M, but pretty much one sized. I'm a small and it fits fine. Asymmetrical construction. There are three snags on it that I tried to capture in the pictures below. The first two are on the front of the body and the third is in the hood. For reference, the second snag is slightly smaller than the hood snag since you can't see it that well in the picture. The snags have been there pretty much since I bought it and haven't caused any more problems. Sweater also has minor pilling.

sweater.jpg

snag.jpg

snag2.jpg

snag3.JPG

• 3 weeks later...