Greige Denim?

bart

So, I went to a Century 21 nearby me and I found this.

dscn3046lt1.th.jpg

dscn3050by0.th.jpg

dscn3063nw9.th.jpg

dscn3058xp6.th.jpg

I picked them up, because I figured selvage black raw for under $50 was a pretty good deal. And it even has selvage on the coin pocket! It seems pretty heavy ( along the same weight as my apc's)

Has anyone ever heard about them? Are they any good?

I have a couple more pics if you want.

So, I went to a Century 21 nearby me and I found this.

dscn3046lt1.th.jpg

dscn3050by0.th.jpg

dscn3063nw9.th.jpg

dscn3058xp6.th.jpg

I picked them up, because I figured selvage black raw for under $50 was a pretty good deal. And it even has selvage on the coin pocket! It seems pretty heavy ( along the same weight as my apc's)

Has anyone ever heard about them? Are they any good?

I have a couple more pics if you want.

I used to work for the guy who started Greige, Cory Gomberg. That line folded and he's now at What Comes Around Goes Around. I've never inspected a pair of his jeans, but he knows his stuff and I remember him talking about going to Japan to get jeans produced. You got a deal.

I used to work for the guy who started Greige, Cory Gomberg. That line folded and he's now at What Comes Around Goes Around. I've never inspected a pair of his jeans, but he knows his stuff and I remember him talking about going to Japan to get jeans produced. You got a deal.

well, they're made in usa, but do you mean its japanese denim?

Guest Phrost

Those jeans look pretty nice. How do they fit? They're rinsed washed, just to let you know :) Century 21 is a discount department store, similar to a Filene's, Marshall's, or TJ Maxx.