IC: Undercover-"The Shepherd" Book - Photographed by Yoshie Tominaga

This is a now-rare look at the first 10 seasons of Jun Takahashi's Undercover brand showing in Paris.

Produced in a long-sold out edition of 3000 copies, it is difficult to track down and is a must-have for fans of the brand as it is one of two books (plus his edition of A Magazine) released that chronicle the design, inspiration, assembly, and fitting stages of his collections.

Beautifully photographed in B&W and color, and spare in layout and design, this 190 page book alsso contains text in both english and Japanese, and well as a series of correspondence between the photographer and musician/poet/artist Patti Smith.

Book is between "Good" & "Very good" condition with some light fingerprinting on the back cover, and slight softening of the two corners on the bound side.  Binding itself is in great shape, and all pages are flawless.

Contains original release announcement from publisher with specsedition size. Possibly a review copy.

I'm looking for 90.00 shipped in the continental US.  Feel free to make reasonable offers but understand this book is out of print and can easily fetch better than this on the open market,  I am offering it here because I prefer it to go to a good home and I have found the SF community relatively easy to deal with and trustworthy. 

More pics on request

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg