F/S: BoO Buttondown (L); Hyden Yoo Wool Coat (L); BStore Cap Toe Shoes

Band of Outsiders Shirt, Size L: $125.00 (OBO) Shipped in Continental US SOLD!!!

This is a beautiful BoO Buttondown shirt from several seasons ago ('08/'09?). The color was listed as black and cream, but the "black" has a sort of deep brown look to it that I have always loved. Get's lots of compliments. Classic BoO Small chest-pocket styling, with button collar and the shorter-than-average hemline characteristic of their designs. The cotton is a super-soft weave and feels light yet cozy when wearing. perfect for spring evenings out.

Shirt is Missing bottom button. This was a problem with alot of their shirts from what I understand. Both "extra" buttons (one for placket, one for collar buttons) are still intact on the inner tag though so replacement with the appropriate button is quick and painless.

IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg

Hyden Yoo Wool Coat, Size L: $80.00 Shipped in Continental US

Wool/Alpaca Blend coat from the designer's 2009 collection in a classic olive green hue with a black and white checked lining. Nice pocket details, solid construction, slim fit.

In excellent shape since it was a gift that was not really my style and seldom was worn. I met Hyden on the N train several years ago wearing this coat. He was a super nice guy.

Great deal on a solid, timeless coat.

21.5" PTP
36" Neck-to-Hem

IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0076.jpg

BStore Captoe Shoes, Size 44: $75.00 Shipped in Continental USA SOLD!!!

Simple, Black, Captoe lace ups from London's Bstore. Leather outer, insole and sole all in good shape. Didn't wear them too often as they were a back-up for my Allen Edmonds. Still lots of good wear in these. Monor scuffing on both toes as pictured. Some spit and polish would shine these up nicely though I prefer them as-is.

I am an 11.5 in US size and these fit me perfectly with standard dress socks

IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg

All Items will ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation within 3 days of receipt of payment.

Paypal Only.

Thanks for looking....

Edited by RAISED BY WOLVES