rogan jeans

Brienneoftarth

I'm not so sure about Rogan jeans...

but the combats and hooded sweats are some of the best around.

They are certainly up there with maharishi...

Blue blood brand havea top collection on jeans if you're looking for some top jeans.

Etienne Ozeki do some interesting designs too in jeanswear.

Michiko Koshino jeanswear has a more eastern look and feel.

Depends what sort of jean you are looking for. I'd advise against Evisu and True Religion.

jamie.

i'm a big fan of rogan...

in terms of fit, denim is such a personal thing that you really have to try them on and decide for yourself...i personally think they're one of the best around...their Original denim has a loose straight fit which i find perfect...the surplus pants and hoodies are also fantastic...in my opinion, you can't go wrong with the quality, as far as distressed clothing goes...

bonny_ime

i'm with you on this one ... it's that I dislike Rogan it's just for the cash you're spending (high end) there is some great denim (and as important cuts) out there.

my staple diet is pair of Edwin SS503 (diamond fit) and a pair of selvage RA-RE (straight leg) ...

i'm unsure whether Rogan's quality goes with the price tag ... i'd look around

i know denim is a personal thing but Rogan are so plain ...

i have however a pair Bluebloods which are into their second month without washing ........

boony-ime

i'm with you on this one .... rogan are pretty much over hyped .... i'm not saying there shit ain't good i'm just saying there is a lot of choice of denim at that price range ... and you need to shop around ...

i'm currently living in Edwin 503ss (diamond cut) and RA-RE Selvedge (straight leg) with a pair of Bluebloods as back-up

rogan is pretty plain stuff (maybe thats the appeal as denim is an individual choice) but check around rthe market is exploding at the moment with quality denim and cuts.

in terms of cut, true religion joeys are amazing - not the best quality denim but sometimes there are sacrifices that have to be made ....

you guys should check out the new spring rogan stuff, just saw them at nom de guerre today. they have several selvage denim line which i think are pretty dope.

on a side note, i just realize that actually nom de guerre has a wide range of selvage denim in stock, rogan, rag and bone, prps, apc and their own nom de guerre line

you guys should check out the new spring rogan stuff, just saw them at famous friends today. they have several selvage denim line which i think are pretty dope.

on a side note, i just realize that actually famous friends has a wide range of selvage denim in stock, rogan, rag and bone, 5ep, LVC & other denims.

Blue Spirit.

Rogan is a hot brand....

Rogan Gregory is very forward thinking & very "green" friendly so his gear is pricey. Organic cottons & high thread counts, all very hand made, etc.

The cut on most of his denim is pretty sick. You get addicted...

Don't hate!

Although I certainly am not happy to see it blow up.

-Dub

• 4 months later...

I just picked up these on ebay, does anyone know about the shrinking on these? Do they shrink at all? I hope so, as 32 is one size too big. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7703584108&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

tons of stuff for sale now on ebay: corpus, hollywood ranch, levi's premium, vintage etc.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

hey man, i just picked up the exact same item from the same seller last week. they are really nice ! the material is cotton/hemp blend. indigo is very rich in color, kinda like the sugarcane okinawa or the samurai 510xx, only with a lot more greenish hue. i think that's a steal there! they retail for $375 at nom de guerre and probably almost $300 at famous friends

i am not sure about the shrinkage but they do stretch a little (like my nudies RR) after wearing them a while (at first they feel a little snug on the waist). but since i haven't washed them (and am not planning to wash them anytime soon) i really can't tell much about the shrinkage

They look authentic. There was a shitload of stuff at the Rogan sample sale earlier this year. Maybe the guy selling these was first in line? I reckon Rogan have to be one of the safer eBay purchases...the cut is unusual enough that I imagine most places assembling jeans for the fake market are better served making Evisu and other traditional five pocket jeans using similar denim and patterns.

hahnstch: any chance you might be able to post some images of those jeans as they get worn in? I'd be interested to see how the hemp / veggie indigo changes the way they fade.