Lightly Worn Joe's metal waistband jeans (32)

dkatz

I prefer paypal (buyer pays credit-card fees)

My ebay username is misterkatz

This is a pair of Joes jeans in an awesome grey wash with the metal waistband (pyramid stud-things all around like a belt). I'm pretty sure they're "The Rocker" cut, or at least they're straight-legged and slim-fitting. I have these on hold at the store I found them, so I can't get measurements but they are size 32, and by how they fit me, I would say they fit in the waist like zathans (or maybe one size bigger). The denim is super soft and comfortable.

These have been lightly worn, which I could only tell by the fact that there is some SLIGHT fading on the hems.

They are 99% cotton 1% elastic

The inner tag said "design no. 61wl8223" and "cut no. 300807"

They are almost exactly like the ones on revolve: http://revolveclothing.com/productpages/JOE-MJ14.jsp

which retail for $283.

I am looking for $195 (incl. shipping to US, add $5 for Canada and PM about other international shipping) but am open to offers. I need offers by the end of the day tomorrow (the store has them on hold until then) so I can go pick them up!

Take my word for it... these jeans are sick! Nordstrom carried them (for about $300) but they sold out in no time!

I took a couple pictures of me wearing them in the dressing room... sorry for the crappy-ness!

1389777780533300oo2.jpg

13897785242133001ek4.jpg

1389777149493300bn1.jpg

I prefer paypal (buyer pays credit-card fees)

My ebay username is misterkatz

This is a pair of Joes jeans in an awesome grey wash with the metal waistband (pyramid stud-things all around like a belt). I'm pretty sure they're "The Rocker" cut, or at least they're straight-legged and slim-fitting. I have these on hold at the store I found them, so I can't get measurements but they are size 32, and by how they fit me, I would say they fit in the waist like zathans (or maybe one size bigger). The denim is super soft and comfortable.

These have been lightly worn, which I could only tell by the fact that there is some SLIGHT fading on the hems.

They are 99% cotton 1% elastic

The inner tag said "design no. 61wl8223" and "cut no. 300807"

They are almost exactly like the ones on revolve: http://revolveclothing.com/productpages/JOE-MJ14.jsp

which retail for $283.

I am looking for $195 (incl. shipping to US, add $5 for Canada and PM about other international shipping) but am open to offers. I need offers by the end of the day tomorrow (the store has them on hold until then) so I can go pick them up!

Take my word for it... these jeans are sick! Nordstrom carried them (for about $300) but they sold out in no time!

I took a couple pictures of me wearing them in the dressing room... sorry for the crappy-ness!

1389777780533300oo2.jpg

13897785242133001ek4.jpg

1389777149493300bn1.jpg

im confused.

you are selling jeans that you have not purchased yet?

you must be getting some kind of deal and you want to turn around and sell them to us for a higher price?

THATS FUCKING LAME.

oh and those jeans are ugly.

go away.

Hahahahaha, wow, Joes at target? I wouldn't imagine target would be a $300 jeans type of place....

And yes, I found them at a store and am trying to resell them for a higher price. Isn't that kind of the definition of business? Buying things and reselling them for more money? Hahahaha.

And yes, I found them at a store and am trying to resell them for a higher price. Isn't that kind of the definition of business? Buying things and reselling them for more money? Hahahaha.

What the shit? If people REALLY wanted some feckin' "Joe's Jeans" they would go buy them themselves or get them on e-bay.......ass.

Fyi guys, I have these new clothes I want to sell, they are made by the Gap, new season. They are holding them for me at the Gap store but if you want them I will go buy them and sell to you for double. Sound good?

Not to say that there's something generally wrong with Target, cuz Target rules.

No, I love Target just as much as anyone else, I just think it sucks for a "premium/boutique" brand to have their items at a huge store like Target. I think it takes away from the appeal of the brand, if anyone ever had any. This Target (in Melbourne, FL) also had godawfully ugly Antik jeans on the same rack for $125.