TaoSpace

Price drops! WTAPS, NBHD, Burberry Prorsum, Adam Kimmel, Stone Island Shadow and more!

34 posts in this topic

Update 1/26/2014: Price drops across the board. Grab it while it's hot!

Payment via Paypal, +4% in case of Goods & Services, prices ex. shipping. 
Will do deals for those interested in multiple items at once, including free shipping!

Trades only for: Devoa, KKA, CCP, LUC, Acronym DS-J5 in M, or Dior Homme Zip-up blazer (FW1314) in 50.

PM me if you have any questions, want more info, measurements, pics, whatever.

Jackets, Blazers, Hoods

sufu-jackets.jpg

• Buzz Rickson x William Gibson – MA1 – Size 40L – Beautiful, like new, 9/10
  • Stone Island Shadow – Tech Blazer – Size L – Very nice piece, sorry to sell it, 8/10 (Apologies for stock pic, will post own soon. Comes with Modular Scarf!!!)
  • Sand – Lamb Leather Jacket – Size 50 – Great basic leather jacket. Amazing leather! 8/10
  • Boss – The Crowley Blazer – Size 50 – Great basic blazer, flawless, 9/10
  • WTAPS – PO Hoodie – Size 3 – Excellent quality, warm, 8/10

Shirts

sufu-shirts.jpg

• WTAPS – Blackwatch Melton Wool – 3 – Stunning piece, both warm and breathable, 9/10
  • WTAPS – Trad Leopard – 3 – Classic piece, not getting any wear, 9/10
  • WTAPS – Trad Navy – 3 – Great overshirt, 9/10
  • WTAPS – Vatos SS – L – Nice every day shirt, 8/10
  • Neighborhood – Classic Work / EC–Shirt – Deep green color, nice sheen, 9/10
  • Neighborhood – Black Icon Seam / C–Shirt – Awesome panelled construction, 8/10
  • Neighborhood – Classic Ox / C–Shirt – L – Selfedge fabric with red stripe in front and back, 8/10
  • Adam Kimmel – Dark Surf Hawaii (Camo) – L – Cool piece, camo from distance, hawaii up close, 8/10
  • Yigal Azrouël – Pink Cotton – M – Well tailored with option to roll sleeves, 8/10
  • Burberry Prorsum – Deep Purple Polka Dot – 16–41 – Serious shirt, slim fit, wonderfully cut, 9/10
  • Seven Seas – Purple No Iron Cotton – M/39–40 – 8/10
  • Ben Sherman – Honeycomb Navy Cotton – L – 8/10

Pants

sufu-pants.jpg

• WTAPS – Blues Skinny – XL – Super comfortable, everyday jeans, 7/10
  • WTAPS – Khaki Tight – M – Great looking chino, 8.5/10
  • WTAPS – College Shorts – 3 – Polka dots inside, 7.5/10
  • Acronym – SP9–E – M – Tech shorts FTW!, 8/10
  • Neighborhood – Mid Straight Dmg 2 – M (17.5–18 Waist, 32.5 Inseam) – Worn, 8/10 – Great damaged jeans!
  • Iron Heart – 7301s – 36 (hemmed to 32 by Selfedge, SF) – 21oz hardcore denim, 9/10

Shoes

sufu-shoes.jpg

Edited by TaoSpace

Added Iron Heart 7301S, Neighborhood Mid Straight, lowered prices and interest check on Lunargrands and ACR pants.

The Iron Hearts are really heavy at 21oz. Very few denim pieces like it. It's not yet broken in fully so its still stiff. The NBHD denim is lighter and processed, so it looks worn. As a result it's soft and easy to wear. 

You'll put on the NBHD and it'll be great right away.

The IHs are more of a project. You'll have to wear them a bit to fully wear them in but in return they'll develop their own patina with time of course. They'll last a really long time.

Massive update, with tons of new WTAPS, Neighborhood, ACR, Buzz Rickson, Burberry Prorsum, Adam Kimmel, Outlier, Cole Haan and other pieces. Worth a look!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mpukas
      SOLD

I have two brand spankin' new Iron Heart IHSH-13 chambray shirts, size XL, BLACK and BLUE colors. I just received them, took one out of the packaging to try on. They are too small for me. Shirts are brad new, unworn, unwashed, in original condition as received. 

EDIT: I have laundered the shirts, just to be sure of my sizing concerns... washed in cold water, un-flavored bio-degradable detergent, tumble dried low, ironed. 

Iron Heart IHSH-13 BLUE Western Chambray, size XL
      Purchased new, but decided the fit is too small in the chest, shoulders and arms. Unworn, only tried on for size. Washed in cold water, tumble dried low and ironed. The measurements changed slightly from when new, some got slightly smaller, some got slightly larger. After laundering and ironing, these are accurate for the actual size of the shirt. 
      Asking price: $145 + Shipping
      Measurements; 
      Shoulder (IH style): 19.0" 
      Shoulders straight across: 18.5" 
      Back Length: 30.0" 
      Chest: 23.25" 
      Waist: 21.865"
      Opening: 23.0" 
      Sleeve: 25.865" 
      Cuff: 4.365" 

• By swooc
      ***please scrow down the page for the full listing***
      ***PM if you have any questions. i want to keep the thread clean***

I accept payment in $AUD via paypal. All prices include worldwide registered airmail (unless stated otherwise) from australia. EMS will cost you extra. sometimes i use a third party shipping company under the name of skippy post. but i'll let you know beforehand.

I am open to reasonable offers, so dont be shy. keep in mind international shipping is very costly for me. low ticket items are non-negotiable.

I'm 5'9, approx 135lbs who wears JP2-3, EU44-46, or US36. pants 29" true to size. My feet measures approx 26.5cm long 10cm wide using a tape measure. I'm a us7 in chucks, eu41 in gats (originals and mmm), us8 in dunks, us7.5 in redwings, us7.5 in aldens barrie last, eu41 in most dress shoes, us8 in kiefers, us8/8.5 in authentics/new eras. im a light smoker, but generally my clothes are nice and fresh. when theres a significant smoke odour, i'll mention it.

All measurements are taken laid flat.

WTB/Trade list
      - tsubi dark side of the moon tee
      - lanvin grosgrain collar polo shirts

pm with what you have!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, can't be bothered writing the details here. instead a link to my ebay auction. pictures are there.

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. acronym j25-ss - $700AUD

2. dior homme black jeans sz 28 - $200AUD

• By HangWithHuang
      Cleaning out my closet for stuff I don't get to wear as often!  Willing to accept offers.
      1. Himel Bros. Brimaco Raider Cafe Racer - $1750 plus shipping
      This jacket is absolutely insane. Tagged size 36, fits like S. Made with 100% genuine Shinki tea-core horsehide that will gradually fade from deep black to a gorgeous brown as it ages. Weighs in at around 5 pounds and is built to take an absolute beating. Deadstock Lightning zippers, bi-swing back, and of course the absolutely unparalleled quality that David Himel is known for. If you know leather jackets, then you'll know that this is the creme de la creme. Retails for $2450.
      Worn lightly and still has plenty of breaking in left to do. It's a shame that I have to sell this as it's just slightly too small for me. Would totally be interested in trading for another leather jacket of similar quality in a larger size.
      Description from Himel's website: 
      "The Raider jacket is an homage to one of the greatest café racer jackets ever made. Brimaco or British Mfg. Co of Montreal, Canada designed this iconic jacket in the 1950's after attending motorcycle races on the Isle of Man. The jacket has a distinctive British feel with a longer straighter torso and a simple clean back with bi-swing expansion gussets and a long chinstrap. We own so many originals of this great design that it barely required any tweaking, and this model uses our limited supply of original 1950's and 1960's Lightning zippers."
      MEASUREMENTS: 
      P2P: 20" 
      Shoulders: 17" 
      Sleeve: 24.5" 
      Back length: 26.5" 
      Front length: 24"
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/XYjPXEAmQKmsg1EMJ119[/img]
      2. The Real McCoy's M-422A Flight Jacket - $1150 plus shipping
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/mcslLUs7SuOKnR9V2Rdf[/img]
      Absolutely stunning M-422A flight jacket from The Real McCoy's New Zealand. If you know The Real McCoy's, then you'll know that everything they make is of the highest standards, from the material to the construction. This jacket is made with the finest goatskin and mouton fur and is built just impeccably. Faithful to the original details, but superiorly made.
      Measurements: 
      P2P: 21" 
      Shoulder: 17" 
      Sleeve: 24.75" 
      Length: 25.75"
      3. Needles/Nepenthes (Engineered Garments) Horween Shell Engineer Boots, resoled by Brian the Bootmaker - $1500 plus shipping
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/ePB7rWcfRrKeG75LT7SO[/img]
      Needles (Engineered Garments) Engineer Boots made with genuine Color No. 8 Horween Shell Cordovan in tag size 9UK. I'd say they fit pretty TTS, although there is plenty of room for one to wear thicker socks.
      These were picked up from the Nepenthes shop located in New York City. Needles is the sister company of Engineered Garments (both owned by Nepenthes). This pair has also been re-soled by Brian the Bootmaker (Role Club) and converted to his signature hand-welt. They're really fresh too - worn under 10 times. Truly an amazing pair of boots. Shell cordovan engineer boots are pretty hard to come by, especially ones made with Horween (most other shell engineer boots are made with Shinki cordovan).
      4. The Flat Head 6002W Type II Jacket - $350 plus shipping
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:90/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/RINrxGgSFazJbCpUp1cI[/img]
      Classic Type II jacket by The Flat Head in their Pioneer denim. Gently worn, practically new. Retails for over $500 at Self Edge.
      Size: 40 (no such thing as S/M/L) 
      Front Length: 24.5 
      Arm Length: 34 
      Shoulder: 18.5 
      Pit to pit: 20.5
      5. Evisu No. 2 Type I Jacket - $130 plus shipping
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/LrCQ4QAiTzavNJhhb1X6[/img]
      Pretty sweet Type I jacket by Evisu. Sick details all over, well worn and faded.
      Tagged size 40 fits S-M. See measurements below: 
      pit to pit 21.5 inches 
      opening 19 inches 
      sleeve 24.75 inches 
      overall length 23 inches 
      shoulders 18.5 inches
      6. Iron Heart Indigo-dyed Waffle Work Shirt (IHSH-96) - $225 plus shipping
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/uJmnA9JZQaNjDaYd8eZW[/img]
      Worn a handful of times, not really my style. No damage and in excellent condition. Fits excellent as either TTS or slightly tight as it's a slim fit with a hint of stretch due to the waffles knit pattern, though it's 100% cotton. Shirt is sold out in this size last I checked.
      Beautiful indigo dyed waffle fabric that we think will age amazingly 
      Black cat's-eye buttons 
      Chain stitch run-off 
      Triple needle-stitch construction using self coloured needle and red bobbin threads 
      All felled seam construction 
      Rinsed, so there should be no appreciable shrinkage 
      Model Sam wears a Medium, Giles wears X-Large in this shirt (rather than his normal Large)
      Measurements direct from IH: 
      Shoulders    17.2 
      Length 27.8 
      PtP    21.5 
      Sleeve    24.8 
      Collar    17.1
      7. Pure Blue Japan 5 Oz. Neppy Selvedge Western Shirt - $180 plus shipping
      https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,quality:95/compress/gs7l3nnXTxq6byH82P0s[/img]
      Shirt is basically brand new, worn no more than 2-3 times. Retails for $230 at Rivet and Hide. Tagged size 3 (fits like S). Check Rivet and Hide for exact measurements.
      -100% cotton 5 oz selvedge denim 
      -Rope-dyed indigo 
      -Western style / back yoke 
      -Snap buttons 
      -One wash (minimal shrinkage) 
      -Felled seams 
      -Chain stitch run-off 
      -Embroidered "shoai" indigo plant leaf emblem 
      -Crafted in Japan
    • By jjkchung
      Selling very lightly worn pair of Iron Heart 301s-14.
      Size 31 waist. Chainstitch hemmed by Selfedge to 30".
      Worn about 15 times. No visible damage at all. Soaked just once.
      Selling because lost weight and no longer fit.
      $240 USD shipped to Canada/CONUS. Lowballers ignored.
      http://www.selfedge.com/jeans/iron-heart?product_id=1578&limit=20
      PM if interested.

• By oinkoinkpig
      Buy with confidence Everything I sell is 100% Legit Reference: Grailed account ----> "oinkoinkpig"  Shipped from Canada Feel free to offer, low balls will be ignored All Prices are in USD ****PM is KEY****     CDG Play Heart Shirt
      Condition: 9/10, Wrinkles are from Storage
      Size L
      $100 + fees

CDG, Comme des Garcons Grey Polo
      Condition: 9.5/10, worn once, wrinkles are from storage $160 + fees
      Size L   Wings and Horns Grey Polo
      Condition: 9.9/10, tried on only $80 + fees
      Size M     Stampd Strapped Bomber
      Condition: Brand New
      Size S
      $310 + fees 

Wings and Horns Long Sleeve Henley 
      Condition: 9.5/10, worn once $60 + fees
      Size M

Wings and Horns Long Sleeve Henley (Black)
      Condition: 8/10, worn few times $60 + fees
      Size M

Wings and Horns Long Sleeve Henley (Navy)
      Condition: 8/10, worn few times $60 + fees
      Size M

Stampd Biker Denim
      Condition: Brand New $240 + fees
      Size 29

Made in Japan Vintage Levis 501
      Condition: 9.9/10, Tried on 
      $150 + Fees

Bape Denim
      Condition: Brand New, Tried on and never worn outside
      $250 + fees
      Size S