Ex-Lax brownies

junglejane

I need to get sweet sweet revenge on someone. I suprisingly can't find any exlax brownies recipes on the internet, has any of you guys done this? I would just the chocolate exlax in as chocolate chunks but I don't want to mess this person up with a giant dosage. Thanks!!

combine exlax brownies with ipecac (demonstration of what it does to you here: http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2537)

Imagine blowing chunks from all your orifices. Make sure the person aint at your house.

as far as i know, exlax comes in chocolate chews (maybe more suited for your purposes, though i don't know how it would stand up to cooking) which you could just toss into the food processor and incorporate into your batter, and these little white tablets, which you could grind with a mortar and pestle (or in my case, the back of a spoon and some elbow grease; probably best not risking an incident the next time you make pesto)

a word of advice though, make sure you add exlax in proportion to how much you project your victim will eat

a pal and i exlaxed a sandwich for our twat of a flatmate and were dying in the other room after he started eating it

we ended up on the internet to find out some of the symptoms to look forward to

only to find that overdose would likely result in severe diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, rectal bleeding, severe cramps, weakness, loss of alertness, and blackouts

now, the recommended dosage of ex-lax is one to two pills

in this fella's sandwich there were twelve

needless to say, we flipped out

"fuck if i'm going to jail because of this asshole"

so we rushed back to the other room to see that he'd left half the sandwich on the table

"i'm hungry, taking this"

and for the time being, crisis averted

six tablets is still plenty though and we spent half the night unsure if we were fucked

as far as the exlax x ipecac collabo, i think you'd need to find a way to stagger the ingestion of the ipecac, since if they were simultaneous, they'd probably just throw up all the exlax. also ipecac is pretty immediate (assuming that you didn't want the prospect to know right away who did this to them), and it's potency might suffer if cooked into anything

as far as i know, exlax comes in chocolate chews (maybe more suited for your purposes, though i don't know how it would stand up to cooking) which you could just toss into the food processor and incorporate into your batter, and these little white tablets, which you could grind with a mortar and pestle (or in my case, the back of a spoon and some elbow grease; probably best not risking an incident the next time you make pesto)

a word of advice though, make sure you add exlax in proportion to how much you project your victim will eat

a pal and i exlaxed a sandwich for our twat of a flatmate and were dying in the other room after he started eating it

we ended up on the internet to find out some of the symptoms to look forward to

only to find that overdose would likely result in severe diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, rectal bleeding, severe cramps, weakness, loss of alertness, and blackouts

now, the recommended dosage of ex-lax is one to two pills

in this fella's sandwich there were twelve

needless to say, we flipped out

"fuck if i'm going to jail because of this asshole"

so we rushed back to the other room to see that he'd left half the sandwich on the table

"i'm hungry, taking this"

and for the time being, crisis averted

six tablets is still plenty though and we spent half the night unsure if we were fucked

as far as the exlax x ipecac collabo, i think you'd need to find a way to stagger the ingestion of the ipecac, since if they were simultaneous, they'd probably just throw up all the exlax. also ipecac is pretty immediate (assuming that you didn't want the prospect to know right away who did this to them), and it's potency might suffer if cooked into anything

• 1 year later...
I need to get sweet sweet revenge on someone. I suprisingly can't find any exlax brownies recipes on the internet, has any of you guys done this? I would just the chocolate exlax in as chocolate chunks but I don't want to mess this person up with a giant dosage. Thanks!!

unnecessary bump. from your posts you seem too sweet to actually have followed through with this, but if you did do you remember what happened?

I did make the brownies with full doses of ex-lax, but as soon as I set them on the table everyone started to grab them. so he probably ate around 2 brownies out of 8, in which the dose was pretty lowand most likely ineffective. I fail :(

Why fuck about baking? Just dump some bleach in their shampoo.

This is a good one. Have you tried this before? Any success stories?

I did make the brownies with full doses of ex-lax, but as soon as I set them on the table everyone started to grab them. so he probably ate around 2 brownies out of 8, in which the dose was pretty lowand most likely ineffective. I fail :(

You suck at life.

Haven't read the other replies, so my suggestion may have been forwarded beforehand, but for a simple revenge this can't be beat:

Get a hold of some MDMA (the active shite in ecstasy). Couple of drops in his milk will get him where we want him to be.

he'll get thristy when he's tripping (make sure you've put enough of that shit in there) and bottled water keeps proper laxative suprprisingly well.

Now all you have to do is wait for him to pass out more or less in her own shite. Inject a small dosage of heroin into his veins and wait for effect. Get a hold of a pint of blood and smear it all over his room and naked body.

Grab a plunger and go to town on his arse. You'll need to do some seriouse rape on his rectum and do it for an hour or so - he won't notice as he's strung out on the heroin.

And now for the beating. Construct a night stick out of electrical cords wrapped with duct taoe and beat the shit out of his kidneys and joints,

Finally, take a straight raxor and cut her up a bit on his thighs/balls area and rub some tiger balm in there for effect. Finally, inject some heroin into him and cover his face in cocaine residue, followed by some slapping. Enthusiasm is the key here.

Drag her into the hallway and leave the twat there for all to see

And there you have it. No need to thank me.

You should also prepare a plan B next time.

For some time there was this brand of Toffee available throughout Europe, which like a crazy laxative. They came in bags with about 20~30 small wrapped pieces, if you ate like 4 of them you'd be in the bathroom for a day. I don't remember what brand it was though.

Haven't read the other replies, so my suggestion may have been forwarded beforehand, but for a simple revenge this can't be beat:

Get a hold of some MDMA (the active shite in ecstasy). Couple of drops in his milk will get him where we want him to be.

he'll get thristy when he's tripping (make sure you've put enough of that shit in there) and bottled water keeps proper laxative suprprisingly well.

Now all you have to do is wait for him to pass out more or less in her own shite. Inject a small dosage of heroin into his veins and wait for effect. Get a hold of a pint of blood and smear it all over his room and naked body.

Grab a plunger and go to town on his arse. You'll need to do some seriouse rape on his rectum and do it for an hour or so - he won't notice as he's strung out on the heroin.

And now for the beating. Construct a night stick out of electrical cords wrapped with duct taoe and beat the shit out of his kidneys and joints,

Finally, take a straight raxor and cut her up a bit on his thighs/balls area and rub some tiger balm in there for effect. Finally, inject some heroin into him and cover his face in cocaine residue, followed by some slapping. Enthusiasm is the key here.

Drag her into the hallway and leave the twat there for all to see

And there you have it. No need to thank me.

this was funny. Almost too funny to be original.