Nice, fitted/slim lumberjack jacket?

cpaik

Hi guys, I searched for it, but most of the threads seem from last winter. Does anyone know of any flattering lumberjacks in red/black plaid coming out for this winter? I really like the look, and I think a slim fitted wool jacket would look great. Thanks!

i think alot of people have been looking for it actually, but i hope it doesn't go the way of the h&m stripe hoody and sneaker shirt. but yeah, you can try looking for small shops that cater to the workforce that wears that type of clothing. those places usually have dickies, ben davis, dr. marts, carhartt, and other similar brands. i have a slim one i've been wearing to work (construction) for years but i don't know much about it; no tags or labels. you could always try finding a girls one, since they're fitted. or even a large kids sized one since they'd be closer to the waist instead of super long. anyway, good luck in your search.

It is called "Buffalo Check" and it has been done by tons of people. I always recommend your local Walmart as theirs have hoods, are warm as shit, fit great and cost $15. Or you can do a search on here as I know this has been discussed several times before. I believe one of the nicer ones in question was made by ES (the skate company) as mentioned here:

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=3944&page=114&highlight=%22es+hoodie%22

There is also a link on one of the pages there that says the website that you can buy it at.

thanks for the infor englandmj7, but I guess I should have made myself clear in the original post that I'm not looking for a hoodie, but a heavy jacket suited for snowy winters. I guess what I'm looking for is a wool jacket with the buffalo check. This is what I had in mind, but slimmer and more fitted:

lumberjackjs8.jpg

is it the fact that the jacket is just undefeatable, or is it that coldrice is standing in the middle of a Japanese student union looking real hard that makes it look good? I can't figure it out...

thanks for the infor englandmj7, but I guess I should have made myself clear in the original post that I'm not looking for a hoodie, but a heavy jacket suited for snowy winters. I guess what I'm looking for is a wool jacket with the buffalo check. This is what I had in mind, but slimmer and more fitted:

lumberjackjs8.jpg

^^RAISED BY WOLVES,is that you posing??

Get a thrift store one and have it tailored. Would still cost less than anything (designer) you can buy new and it would fit you perfectly! Then tear off the tags and buy one of those leather Levis ones from ebay and slap it on to confuse people.

Bought an engineered garment flannel shirt with cowboy shirt snaps and pockets. Now I'm wondering if I should have it shortened, by how much and should it be square or not. With a normal shirt to be worn untucked I wouldn't be asking myself those kind of questions but flannels are cool in that slouchy, unkept grungy way or american workwear style so that might require keeping it that way. Oh and for EG those are an incredible deal at $180.