[Proxy/ Buying service] Japanese brand, VISVIM, NBHD, WTAPS, UE, SOPHNET....lowest $

stevesfxc

Konichiwa, my name is Steve. My email is [email protected]. I located in Toronto but i got friend and family in Tokyo. Please pm or email me if you have any question. Why do you choose to buy japanese clothing in higher price in END, Haven, Slamjam, concept shop etc ? I offer reasonable price and fast service. I also sell clothing on ebay with 100% positive rating :)

I can help for helping any japanese local brand, like nbhd, wtaps, visvim, ue, sophnet, bape....... even yahoo jp auction.

All of the items are 100% authentic. They shipped directly from Tokyo. I will ship worldwide and I only accept cash or paypal. (u can send me the money as gift or 4% charge)

Fee: (not for some of the visvim product*)

1) 7% for the total price (price of the product included tax+shipping )

2) minimum charge 1500 yen

All Items sent are marked as gifts (undervalue ) so you will avoid usually the customs taxes. They are all sent by EMS with tracking number.

* charges will be different for various visvim product. however, i can guarantee the price would be way cheaper than other online store (20-30% lower), contact me if u are interested to buy visvim product.

Buying Process:

1) send me the photo along with the clothing info and size u want thru email. (also, with your shipping info !)

2) After I find the product, I will quote you the total price immediately.

3) I will buy and ship the product after I receive the payment thru paypal.

4) Usually u will receive the parcel 4 to 7 days.

I will response to your email 24/7. Hope you guys enjoy my service !

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 6478641991 (toronto)

Facebook: Stevisvim ng