Jap Shoe Sizing? Need help to buy these Fratboi shoes

agentbristow04

that's like asking yourself if you want a 8 or a 10. these kind of shoes usually runs a bit big, but i'm not sure i would want to size down a full size if i'm ordering something from japan.

LOL... Yeah, it's a bit of a rhetorical question huh... I think I'm gonna go to the stores and see if I might be able to get into a size 8. Thanks for all your help!

Wa wa wa, you whiney muffs. It is a shortened version of the word.......I don't get offended when people call me "Ameri" ...........it's not WWII anymore.

:cool:

[wit] he's absolutely right! get those jews back into the camps! it's not WWII anymore! [/wit]

Wa wa wa, you whiney muffs. It is a shortened version of the word.......I don't get offended when people call me "Ameri" ...........it's not WWII anymore.

:cool:

Yaddayaddayadda. Whiney muff?

England, bite me if you can find a bit that won't hurt your teeth. :D

I wouldn't use the term if I was face to face so I won't use it on the net. It's

derogatory, simple as.

A'iiite?

Yaddayaddayadda. Whiney muff?

England, bite me if you can find a bit that won't hurt your teeth.

I wouldn't use the term if I was face to face so I won't use it on the net. It's

derogatory, simple as.

A'iiite?

Listen monkey man. Don't think I won't hesitate for a second to get you hooked up with Bangkok's most well-endowed Lady-boy......you won't even know what hit you

*pun intended*

[wit] he's absolutely right! get those jews back into the camps! it's not WWII anymore! [/wit]

I love camping!

http://judaism.about.com/library/2_americanjewry/bl_summercamps.htm

not that i want to get deep into political discussions and whatnots on this board, having parents and grandparents who had to spend some time at internment camps in america, i especially appreciate those who brought up the incorrectness of using the three-letter j-word here. thanks.

It's not like it's a personal thing to me at all, as I'm as white as they come. And I was honestly just wondering if it has become okay to use, to start out with. But it's the same thing with black people and n_____, while most seem not to mind at all, i'm sure a percentage of them really do, especially those with ties to slavery, and, just like that, the Japanese and the shortened term, while I'm sure a bunch don't care at all, there are still some who I'm sure are remined of a lot of terrible things by the use of that word.