new store in san diego carrying japanese made denim....

thelion1856

so there is a new store downtown san diego on 8th street that carrys a bunch of denim & clothing from brands like Howe Kasil Miguel Torres Red Monkey, Lotta and Ed Hardy.

She said if she gets enough people who want Samurai's or Pure Blues or Sugarcanes, then she will get in touch with the brands and order some.

Some of the jean she showed me she said are from japanese denim.

so there is a new store downtown san diego on 8th street that carrys a bunch of denim & clothing from brands like Howe Kasil Miguel Torres Red Monkey, Lotta and Ed Hardy.

She said if she gets enough people who want Samurai's or Pure Blues or Sugarcanes, then she will get in touch with the brands and order some.

Some of the jean she showed me she said are from japanese denim.

A tiny bit offtopic, but I just got home from a store called Unsteady on 626 8th st. The guy noticed I was wearing nudies and we chatted and mentioned that they are going to be carrying them soon and should arrive anyday now. They are going to be the first downtown store and the second store in San Diego to carry Nudies. Hopefully, they'll have more selection than the La Jolla botique.