white rick owens sneakers size 44

nixon

rick owens sneakers from the s/s 2010 collection i believe. bought these about a year and a half ago and have only worn them 15-20 times, so i thought i'd get them to a better home.

condition is good, only significant marks are on the midsole as you can see, and the midsoles have darkened some overall. there are a few small scuffs on the shoes, but nothing major. i had protective heels put on soon after purchase. in the last picture of the tongues, the fraying is on the fabric sewed under the black tab, not the actual tab itself. size 44, will probably fit an 11 best.

price: SOLD

pair.jpg

inner.jpg

outer.jpg

soles.jpg

heels.jpg

tongues.jpg

Edited by nixon

i didn't wear them much because they're a bit too narrow for my feet. the 44s i've bought in the past usually equate to 11s, but you might be right on them being more like a 10.5 in this case since they didn't fit me. i have a lot of trouble with shoe sizing since i seem to have oddly dimensioned feet so i could be wrong in my initial post.

Edited by nixon

Would you accept Rick Owens brown side pocket zip boots as a trade? DS with OG box and all. Purchased from SSENSE size 44?

i might if they were size 45, but 44 is probably too small for me :/

btw i could be wrong but i have the old version of these and i thought they switched to the geobasket pattern in 2k11 but could be wrong

might have been 2011, i had a hard time finding the exact season they switched