Suit of your choice

penfold

Comparing a Brioni to a Dior is like comparing apples and oranges. If you're into more fashiony suits, then Raf Simons/Jil Sander/Dior are very good recommendations. I have a Dior one button suit and love it. It's my social-occasion suit.

Just saw the fall line for Paul Smith and loved it!

But you really need to try on the suit first, because a 50 Paul Smith fits me like a glove but a 50 Dior was way too small. You should also determine what this suit will be used primarily for - work, play, pimp, etc.

I personally like the fit on Paul and the outrageous lining.

Just saw the fall line for Paul Smith and loved it!

But you really need to try on the suit first, because a 50 Paul Smith fits me like a glove but a 50 Dior was way too small. You should also determine what this suit will be used primarily for - work, play, pimp, etc.

I personally like the fit on Paul and the outrageous lining.

I agree, Paul Smith fall line has some amazing suits from his mainline. I'm looking to get one of his super thin lapel one buttons this season. Paul fits a tad slimmer than most other labels at the same size so it's def a good idea to try on if possible. And Dior's sizing def needs one to try on first.

saville row bespoke for sure, if you can afford it. you can also try the MTM service at places like Zegna... check styleforum...

If I was going to go bespoke I'd find a neopolitan tailor. I much prefer the soft shoulders and relaxed fit of that style. Saville row turns out some good looking stuff but there's quite a difference in silouhettes depending on what shop and what tailor you use. I'd go soft and Italian if I could afford it.

If I was going to go bespoke I'd find a neopolitan tailor. I much prefer the soft shoulders and relaxed fit of that style. Saville row turns out some good looking stuff but there's quite a difference in silouhettes depending on what shop and what tailor you use. I'd go soft and Italian if I could afford it.