DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

Got mine today. Love the texture of the fabric. Super dark denim with little white specks. Glad I sized up to 34. Gonna soak them tonight. This will be close to a WWII fit for me. I really like the red tabs.

Raw measurements

Size:34

Waist: 88cm

FR: 32cm

RR: 41cm

UT: 35cm

Knee: 26.5cm

LO: 24cm

Inseam: 92cm

soaked and drying right now. the denim is great, just so in love with the subtle slub. 

Anyway, I noticed on my pocket bag there is a stamp code, 503-34.  Taichi-san may I know what it stands for? Just out of curiousity...

soaked and drying right now. the denim is great, just so in love with the subtle slub. 

Anyway, I noticed on my pocket bag there is a stamp code, 503-34.  Taichi-san may I know what it stands for? Just out of curiousity...

dead stock "46

8308883467_feb8c4a145_z.jpg

good fit LC; perhaps one with shoes on as well? Always shows the fit better than wearing just socks ;-)

I plan to cut off one tab as well

This is pretty stretchy denim, really relaxed on me now..

my tagged 34W is almost 36W after a few hours wear.

i'm glad to hear the denim has stretch potential, from the sound of this and the measurements posted on the 34 i'm startting to think i did make the right sizing decision.

Can't wait to recieve my pair, it's in the filthy paws of Dutch customs right now.

Edited by Mich

Yeah, i just stretched them while damp by hand, then sagged a little for 20 min.. so waist is np. =)

Some proof ;)    -    91cm 35.8 inch

migy.jpg

Edited by rustygoose

LC, PERFECT fit....and glad to hear these things have stretch, I'll likely need them 2 more inches in the waist haha

crossing my fingers that today's the day...Not sure how I'll go with the line stitch and 2nd tab but good to see everyone doing their own thing

You all wouldn't believe it, it took one day for shipment from JPN to Chicago, but my jeans are still stuck with USPS! They won't let me pick it up until tomorrow (no one available to sign for it at my place) so another day of waiting for me!

Lets see more pictures!

Not sure if everybody else recieved the Japanese newspaper with the package but I thought it was pretty cool.

63071dc3-e4d7-4e3b-86c9-cb40645cd5d5_zps

10 mins later with precision!

photo1-3_zps5c8115f4.jpg

Now hot soak and will go to dryer!

take care if you go hot water soak

i already killed my leather patch XDDDD :D  :D  :D

My patch is all wrinkled but i like it.

After two soaks and two tumble dry the jeans pretty much match the after wash measurement and still remain extremely dark even though a lot of blue came out. I think everyone are safe whether sizing true or sizing up. The jeans has enough shrinkage for guys who sized up but also pretty stretchy so I am sure everyone will be very happy with their fit.