Supersurvivors Shelter Thread.

OkayOkay

I've managed to build a virtual survival shelter over the last 3 years from virtual tinfoil, hay, and the solid gold walls from Saddam's abandoned palaces, and stocked it with foie gras, Cliquot, McNuggets, Supreme backpacks, Uniqlo Heattech basics, tobasco, and RedBull. Check in here over the next 3 hours and let me know what you're bringing to add to the mix. If you don't check in, be ready to have your dead, scorched, radiation decayed body pilfered for your Rick dunks and CDG wallets once we emerge after the apocalypse.

Guys, obviously the world is ending, we can all see it clearly through the triple reinforced bulletproof solar shield window. First order of business once the smoke clears is furnishings. I'd like to assemble a team to locate and retrieve Djrajio's $17,000 couch. There's a chance he rode out the apocalypse inside a Tokyo hostess club and shielded himself from the meteors with stacks and racks, and in that case you might have to take him out. Just be mindful of his Balenciaga's (they are still hella mint, we should try to keep them that way).