Clear-Out Sale: W+H, Thom Browne, Naked & Famous, BoO etc. [DROPS 2/8]

inmamy

Hey all,

A bunch of things (a lot more will be added in the coming weeks) from a closet cleaning—I’m trying to account in some way for the greater-than-expected holiday spending by selling some stuff that I never wear. Basically everything here is stuff I bought but that didn’t fit perfectly or didn’t suit my style so have been just lying in the closet. I have put prices that I think are reasonable, but am definitely open to offers if you are interested in buying multiple items.

For some of the items that I’ve never worn after purchasing, I have used the photos from the previous seller. Everything that I have worn are my own photos, which unfortunately aren’t great (combination of poor lighting in my apartment and a cheap camera).

All prices include shipping CONUS. Add 4% paypal fees if not using gift.

I have 100% feedback on ebay and SF, and am happy to provide references if requested. I have endeavored to describe as fully and honestly everything about each item and you can see for yourself from the photos. Don’t hesitate to PM with any questions.

All photos are here: http://imageshack.us...921057/��(click on each photo and the item name will be in the URL).

Wings + Horns Slim Fit Raw Selvedge Jeans Sz.32 ($105)

Brand-new without tags. Tried them on but my calves were too big. Raw selvage in a very flattering slim cut.

Measurements:

Waist 16.5

Front Rise 10.5"

Thigh 11.75"

Inseam 35"

Leg Opening 6.5"

Wings and Horns German Corded Cloth Pant Tan Sz.32 ($70)

Never worn by me (a little tight), and previous owner said it is new without tags. It looks pretty much new to me—maybe worn once or twice. Again, a great, lighter-weight, slim fit and very high-quality construction.

Measurements:

Waist 16.5

Thigh 11.75

Front Rise 9.25

Inseam 32

Leg Opening 7.5

Thom Browne Navy Long-Sleeved Polo Shirt TB5 ($100)

Brand new with tags. Just straight up made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. Tried to give it to my dad as a gift but he just laughed at me (he only ever wears t-shirts). A size TB5, which I think is the equivalent of an XL. Cool TB details, as expected.

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece by Thom Striped Cotton Polo BB3 ($45)

Brand new with tags; tags marked to prevent store returns. Once again, a very nice, heavyweight cotton construction with cool details on the polo. Bought this in two sizes and keeping the BB2. See measurements, but should fit a medium or large. Cool details including 5 button placket, buttons on cuffs, single button on back of collar with signature hanger loop.

• 100% cotton

• Dimensions (approx): length 27.5", sleeves 11", chest (pit-to-pit) 20", shoulders 17.5"

Band of Outsiders “This is Not a Polo Shirt†Polo, Sz. S ($55)

Brand new without tags. Received these as a gift, too small for me, and have never been worn. These would best fit a true small. Cool soft cotton, white with thin black stripes and a burgundy collar and sleeve trim. Two buttons, with the hidden “fake pocket†that is a BoO polo trademark.

Naked and Famous Reverse Fade Selvedge Skinny Guys Sz. 33 ($70)

Brand new with tags. Tried on but I’m just not adventurous enough to actually wear these… They’re designed to fade from white to indigo instead of indigo to white as with normal denim (more photos here: http://hypebeast.com...erse-fade-denim). They’re heavier and stiffer than usual because of the white coating.

Measurements:

Waist 16.5

Front Rise 9.75"

Thigh 11.25"

Inseam 34."

Leg Opening 7.5"

Uniqlo Undercover Heavy Flannel Check Shirt Sz.M ($35)

Brand new with tags. Ordered online but fits a little large and passed the return date. Completely sold out on the website. A nice heavy flannel that is very warm and some cool details. As seen on the website (http://www.uniqlo.co...rt/073584001-04)

Yohji Yamamoto White Patent Leather Sneakers US9 ($SOLD)

Naked and Famous Tweed Fill Selvedge Slim Guys Sz.32 (SOLD)

Wings and Horns 24oz Fleece Dark Navy Blazer Sz.M ($SOLD)

Thom Browne Heavyweight V-Neck Shirt TB1 ($SOLD)

Naked and Famous Indigo Selvedge Weird Guys Sz.33 (SOLD)

Edited by inmamy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...