Cheap Monday Raw Black

Iambic_9

Hi guys, yes i've searched and not alot has come up.

So, i'm considering buying some cheap monday raw black jeans becuase I want something that is slightly stiffer, and something which will create wear marks.

From the looks of the pictures they also to be slightly more roomy than the overdyed tight black, which is a good thing.

So who's had some real experience with these jeans... what is the thickness of the denim, will I have to size down?

Thankyou.

They're the same as the black black denim, the difference in color and finish is like 5%. You can't get any wear marks whatsover, they aren't stiff at all. But since it's cheap, I didn't mind, it's how they fit me nicely is what's important. I can dispose them anytime.

the raw black denim seems to vary between styles. ive owned three different pairs to date; the narrow unwashed black, the black with white seams, and the thin raw black.

the narrow unwashed denim was disgusting. it felt like i was wearing plastic. the thin raw black was, well, thin. and the black with white seams (an older model) had really thick, stiff denim.

evidently the quality gets shittier and shittier as the seasons pass.