Coach/Gucci purse - Sweat pants

JesseJB

you saw that today? well it was probably a fake bag.

I see it every day. I work in a doctors office. The ones with the Coach, etc. purses are the ones on public assistance. Every damn time.

But yeah, probably fake.

And why are almost all the fakes the ones with the horrible monogram patterns? Arent Bottega Veneta bags more expensive? Why not fake those?

Im sure luxury brand companies are despised by this kind of thing. I remember when Gucci was flipping out over rappers mentioning their name and ruining their image. And didnt Cristal's owner do the same thing just recently? I know Jay-Z is boycotting Cristal over the company's comments.

And why are almost all the fakes the ones with the horrible monogram patterns? Arent Bottega Veneta bags more expensive? Why not fake those?

Because Veneta has no visible branding.....only a select few can point out their signature "weaving".......people have Gucci/Coach, etc. purses because they are easily recognizable. And they do have fake BV purses......you just have to go to Thailand

I don't understand why in god's name you would put Gucci all over a Ferrari. It is a bit like sticking a huge "Old Navy" pin on a Kiton suit.........well, maybe not that extreme.

Well they do make Gucci dogfood bowls so I guess they cant complain!

'python's hot right now' -the devil wears prada

good call, england. haha

But seriously, on topic, if I was a girl, I would definately never rock any handbag with monograms. When I see handbags with monograms I assume the person is either:

a) in collections

B) and illegal alien

c) in high school

d) canadian

You are right, this D&G purse is far superior: :P

24decko.jpg

Knowing D&G thats prolly a guys bag.

I hate coach with a passion, but my sis wants one of their bags, its got nice colors, no monogram or anything. Still tho. Tommy Hill for the 21st century.

'python's hot right now' -the devil wears prada

good call, england. haha

But seriously, on topic, if I was a girl, I would definately never rock any handbag with monograms. When I see handbags with monograms I assume the person is either:

a) in collections

B) and illegal alien

c) in high school

d) canadian

lol, canadian.

But seriously, on topic, if I was a girl, I would definately never rock any handbag with monograms.

I discussed this with my girlfriend and she said she wouldn't never ever use any of those bags even is she got one for free because everybody would assume right away that its fake.

why would anyone even want to buy an authentic one anymore, so you can drag it around all the sheep and yell "mines real bitches!!" ?

You are right, this D&G purse is far superior: :P

24decko.jpg

It'd be fantastic with a well tailored back suit. me likey.

And yeah, I hate the monogram stuff, but coach does make some nice non monagrammed bags, their legacy leather collection, and the silk bag they have now are nice.

actually alot of the LV stuff is nice...their quieter stuff. i flipped through their catalogue a few weeks back and it's really quite classy. it's a pity their image is ruined by the brand-conscious multitude.

their monogram bags are not even worth buying because you never know if they are real or not, which, of course is the whole point of buying designer handbags: image. some non monogram lv is very nice tho. i like their belts, especially

their monogram bags are not even worth buying because you never know if they are real or not, which, of course is the whole point of buying designer handbags: image. some non monogram lv is very nice tho. i like their belts, especially

i suppose you're right. image counts for everything, hence hoodies with allover prints. but in the middle of the noisy outfits it's the quiet ones that stand out.

one store i like browsing especially is ralph lauren. here in singapore they're really something apart from the grand and modern hermes, LV, gucci stores - RL's storefront really is lovely. i never really buy anything there though...not enough cash. singapore dollars suck.

I'm glad I live in italy and i can get quality leather bags for not so much. They're non branded and the leather is amazing, slouchy and great colors.... right now i'm in the bay area touristing around, earlier today I was at a flea market in berkeley and i saw this fairly good imitation of the luxury by chanel bowling bag...and i bought it for 35 bucks. I don't even know if i'll wear it around. am i a bad person?