your fall basics and must haves for 06

jo3 b

I actually prefer Jack Purcells over the Spring Courts, though none of them look good in those browns IMO... I prefer classic black/white or white/white Jack Purcells; I keep wanting to buy Spring Courts, especially those white patchwork/frayed ones but they're just too damn wide for me...

I love that Dior wool drap sport jacket also but I'm afraid to fixate on it too much, otherwise I know I will end up spending $1500 on a zip-up jacket...

That Dior wool-cashmere long peacoat w/ the epaulets and big double rows of buttons, however, I have a feeling will be mine this winter if I can get to it before everyone else....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some more denim but probably not.

More AA basics

A nice hoodie but I haven't really seen anything that grabs my attention

A blazer that I can use everyday but also maybe for more formal stuff

Leather or goretex jacket for the winter

definaly some more t's

some Vans slips ons

probably some dunk sb's or something like them

Hopefully I can score a pair of the white/red PumaXLuda

Some ascis for running

maybe some visvims

DH's

I'm not really feeling the whole hunter look that hypebeasts seem to be going towards, seems like it'll just make you look like a working class dude that doesn't really do any work. I'm feelin the whole hipster look more and more though.

slim coat, bit of a military style, black, knee long, by g-starr.

blue duffle coat by gloverall.

black military style xavier delcourt jacket : http://www.xavierdelcour.com/pict%20numero%2013/men/pages/A38G3860.html

dior homme 21 cm vintage ripped up jeans.

levi's vintage slim faded.

premiata black ankle boots.

hugo boss orange label sneakers

pair of leather chucks

black bag from h&m.

dior homme necklace

number(n)ine red ripped up hoodie

black v and crewneck sweaters, black/grey/red

Id like a navy pea coat for the winter, charles thywitt have one i like, id also like some of there brown boots, probly the chukkas.

Id like a quite bright plaid shirt that would go over a vest under a cardigan. Stussy and edwins have some cool ones.

Cardigans, one fine silk one, one chunky hand knitted one for when the frost comes. I have both but will start to wear em.

Id like a patterned shirt, paul smith and simon carter have some gorgeous designs although this would be an extravagance.

Velvet jackets from last year ill still be wearing this autum.

Paisley silk scarves, with a plaid shirt when im feeling confident.

Leather biker jackets worn with mittens.

Leather gloves.

Back onto stuff id like to buy

Some slimmer jeans, possibly black, imperials, id like to buy these.

, perhaps a tootal silk scarf, pretty.

went to selfridges today, jeans to buy, raw levi slims, wow, nudies slims perhaps, carhartt natural indigo jeans mmmmmm

I'd like to get a couple of pairs of nice expensive denim but my bank account is running a little low right now .. but I'll prolly end up getting these:

- Stussy jeans (1 or 2 pairs, depending on what their store has selection and size wise)

- Black Alife Hoodie

- Grey DQM Tee

Revised:

1. NDG Tricker Brogues w/ Combat Sole since Chukka Ravello are sold out

2. Undercover Hoody w/ Attached Scarf

3. Samurai Le Chinos (so41cp)

4. 45rpm umii basic long sleeve shirt in seafoam

5. Samurai SO553xx

5. Puma x McQueen Lumber Lasers (not sure if this is what they're called or 96 Hrs Pair)

1. Samurai LE Chinos (so41cp)

2. 45rpm umii basic long sleeve shirt in seafoam

* maybe Alden Chukka Boots in Ravello

I'm lusting after the Number (N)ine Grey Cashmere Cloak/Hoody with Anodised Black Pins, but don't want to spend the $$$ on it.

Revised:

5. Samurai SO553xx

5. Puma x McQueen Lumber Lasers (not sure if this is what they're called or 96 Hrs Pair)

1. Samurai LE Chinos (so41cp)

2. 45rpm umii basic long sleeve shirt in seafoam

* maybe Alden Chukka Boots in Ravello

I'm lusting after the Number (N)ine Grey Cashmere Cloak/Hoody with Anodised Black Pins, but don't want to spend the $$$ on it.

Revised:

5. Samurai SO553xx

are those trickers made for ndg? i noticed them in their lookbook, and i think they were just regular trickers since they didn't have a catalogue number on the side.

Revised:

5. Samurai SO553xx

are those trickers made for ndg? i noticed them in their lookbook, and i think they were just regular trickers since they didn't have a catalogue number on the side.

Converse has a Jack Purcell that is similar enough to that for $110. I think the shoe you showed looks a bit better though.

4974-299672-d.jpg4974-299673-d.jpg

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1d/www.eastbay.com/images/products/zoom/47952_z.jpg

for $50 are similar. I had them last winter but never realley liked the look of them, that said I dont like the purcelels or spring courts either.

Converse has a Jack Purcell that is similar enough to that for $110. I think the shoe you showed looks a bit better though.

4974-299672-d.jpg4974-299673-d.jpg

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1d/www.eastbay.com/images/products/zoom/47952_z.jpg

for $50 are similar. I had them last winter but never realley liked the look of them, that said I dont like the purcelels or spring courts either.

I'm pretty sure the Trickers in the NDG "Looks" are the NDG Trickers. The viewbook calls them "Trickers Combat Brogue" and the NDG collab was to give the Trickers Boot a Commando sole.

I'm pretty sure the Trickers in the NDG "Looks" are the NDG Trickers. The viewbook calls them "Trickers Combat Brogue" and the NDG collab was to give the Trickers Boot a Commando sole.

interesting. didn't know they were doing a collab. then i'm assuming that they're doing a collab with russell moccasin since they were in the lookbook as well?

I doubt it's really a collab in the truest sense. With most of those shoe companies (with Russell certainly, and Alden) you can have a custom order done up for you. I think they're just having it done like a dealer special order, we want x number of pairs done like this. Leathersoul Hawaii and Alden of Carmel do this all the time with special runs of Aldens that are available only through their shops. Russell already makes 99% of their footwear custom so it's a very small leap for a designer to order 100 pairs (or whatever) done up a special way, get good pricing on them, probably some sort of dealer pricing, and still make margin.

I think of collabs as a shoe company bringing in a designer to do a shoe for them. Really quite different.

interesting. didn't know they were doing a collab. then i'm assuming that they're doing a collab with russell moccasin since they were in the lookbook as well?

I doubt it's really a collab in the truest sense. With most of those shoe companies (with Russell certainly, and Alden) you can have a custom order done up for you. I think they're just having it done like a dealer special order, we want x number of pairs done like this. Leathersoul Hawaii and Alden of Carmel do this all the time with special runs of Aldens that are available only through their shops. Russell already makes 99% of their footwear custom so it's a very small leap for a designer to order 100 pairs (or whatever) done up a special way, get good pricing on them, probably some sort of dealer pricing, and still make margin.

I think of collabs as a shoe company bringing in a designer to do a shoe for them. Really quite different.

I doubt it's really a collab in the truest sense. With most of those shoe companies (with Russell certainly, and Alden) you can have a custom order done up for you.

Yeah, I agree. A true collaboration is like the Churches Jil Sander shoes.

The NDG Trickers 2508 Curry Shade Brogue Boots with Commando Sole. They told me it was special for them, but it's on their website as an option.

http://www.trickers.com/Collections/Country_Boot/country_boot.html

Trickers did put a little gold NDG tag inside the boot.

I doubt it's really a collab in the truest sense. With most of those shoe companies (with Russell certainly, and Alden) you can have a custom order done up for you.

Yeah, I agree. A true collaboration is like the Churches Jil Sander shoes.

The NDG Trickers 2508 Curry Shade Brogue Boots with Commando Sole. They told me it was special for them, but it's on their website as an option.

http://www.trickers.com/Collections/Country_Boot/country_boot.html

Trickers did put a little gold NDG tag inside the boot.