Getspoonfed.com

SPOONFED!

:D Check out our website for our clothing line SPOONFED Inc!!!

Would love to hear feed back... any critiques... have you heard of us.. or not!

Check us out at ....

www.getspoonfed.com or

www.myspace.com/spoonfed

Spoon Fed was established in 2002 as the brainchild of Bill Spector, the original architect of New York City's Downtown scene. The brand quickly became synonymous with fashion-forward styling and impeccable product quality. Spoon Fed products have been featured in a variety of international magazines and can be seen worn by tastemakers the world over. Aside from fit and design, construction quality and attention to detail are the two most important factors in the production of Spoon Fed products. Unlike most manufacturers, Spoon Fed's production facilities are limited to a small group of hand selected manufacturers. The total number of Spoon Fed products produced each year is extremely limited, undoubtedly adding to the label's uniqueness and exceptional standards of quality. When designing each seasonal collection, the focus remains on combining updated design elements, exceptional product quality, and a connoisseur’s eye for detail. Those fortunate enough to own Spoon Fed products will have found a line of inspired products that reflect a devotion to quality, style and unwavering commitment to taking chances & breaking new ground. Spoon Fed. New York's Finest.

yea the site sells the tees for 50 bucks i believe maybe its because they are shipping it straight from Spain? Atleast my "America" shirt that i bought at Karma Loop in Boston says Made in Spain so maybe that is why? Either way i got the shirt for only 30-40 bucks i forget.

But if anyone is interested in these shirts i recommend them greatly! I dont work for Spoonfed but like i said i own the America shirt and i love it shirt is great quality.

But i wont lie besides the America one i kind of dont like the other ones.

Also wtf is up with the myspace link it seems to be some Asian tuners myspace.

Thanks for the feedback. The shirts were only printed on AA season 1. Since then, we've been producing custom cut and sew from our own pattern. The quantities we run are so low still that we get hammered by the factory per piece thus resulting in a $50 shirt. I know it's pricey but the quality is definitely there...

We just felt that printing on blanks is wack...trying to hit that next level...

yea the site sells the tees for 50 bucks i believe maybe its because they are shipping it straight from Spain? Atleast my "America" shirt that i bought at Karma Loop in Boston says Made in Spain so maybe that is why? Either way i got the shirt for only 30-40 bucks i forget.

But if anyone is interested in these shirts i recommend them greatly! I dont work for Spoonfed but like i said i own the America shirt and i love it shirt is great quality.

But i wont lie besides the America one i kind of dont like the other ones.

Also wtf is up with the myspace link it seems to be some Asian tuners myspace.

Sorry guys for the messed up myspace link! Our page was hacked and we had to change it. The new one is....

www.myspace.com/getspoonfed