superconfessional

This kid i know's about me.

It's a good read, I promise ;)

WAZ UP PPL!!! IM R.J. OR AS U KNW DJ R 2 da J I LOVE MUZIK AND SPORTS CHILLIN WIT MY FRIENDs I LIKE TO SKATEBOARD A LOT WIT SUM OF MY FRIENDZ AND LIL BROTHERS. IF YOU HAVENT MEET MY FRIENDS ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE U 2 THEM: $RAMSES$ THIS KID IS HILARIOUS. ME N HIM ALWAYS R DOIN SUMPTIN FUNNY OR TRYIN TO START A FIGHT OR SUMPTIN LOL. HE LIKES TO TAKE GATORADES USIN THE 5 FINGER DISCOUNT AND DOESNT LISTEN TO ROCK BCUZ HE SAYS ITZ GAY. WE BOTH LISTEN TO RAP SO IF U DNT LIEK IT...DEAL WIT IT. WHEN I GO TO HIS HOUSE WE LIKE 2 GO WAVIN USING HIS NEIGHBORS WAVES LOL. WE LOVE TO BY SHOES CUZ...U KNW WE GOTTA STAY LOOKIN FRESH. WHEN WE GO TO WAL-MART WE USUALLY J-WALK...UNLIKE DOMINIC WHO CALLS HIS MOM TO TAKE HIM ACROSS THE STREET. WE GO KICK PUSH AROUND THA NEIGHBORHOOD AND 2 ALL KINDS OF PLACES N THAN GET KICKED OUT LOL DATZ HOW WE ROLL ^DOMINIC^ DOMINIC IS THE FUNNIEST FLOUNGEESE U WILL EVER MEET. HE MAKES A JOKE OUT OF EVERYTHING AND HE PLAYS BBALL WITH A WATERMELON AND A MILK BASKET IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSY INTERSECTION WHILE DRINKIN KOOL-AID CUZ HE'S DAT N00000000000000ICE. WE BOTH ARE DIE-HARD PHOENIX SUNS FANS AND IF U LAKERS FANS DNT LIKE IT...TOO BAD WE BOTH LOVE TO PLAY BBALL AND USUALLY DO R HOMEWORK SO WE CAN PLAY BBALL. HE LIKES TO GET IN TROUBLE N THEOLOGY CLASS AND LIKES TO SING ENGLISH RAP SONGZ IN SPANISH....NEXT *j0-j0* J0-J0 IS DA GOOFY TYPE! SHE FUNNY BUT ALSO LIAUGHS AT HER OWN JOKES...WHEN NOBODY ELSE IS LOL BUT ITZ ALL GOOD! ME N J0-J0 HAVE HAD R UPS AND DOWNS BUT WE KOO NOW! SHE LIKE A LIL SISTER 2 ME SO U MESS WIT HER U MES WIT ME! SHE DOESN'T KNOW BUT SHE HAS OPENED MY EYES A LOT MORE AND MADE ME THIN BOUT SUM THINGZ DAT I'VE DONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT I'M ALWAYS GONNA B HERE 4 J0-J0 N I ALWAYZ GOT YA BACK #GARRETT# WHEN ME, GARRETT N RAMSES R 2GETHA..WATCHOUT CUZ U NEVA KNW WAT WE GONNA DO. WHETHER ITZ GO PISS THA LADY OFF AT DA TANNING SALON OR GETTIN SLUSHIES @ CIRCLE K OR KICK PUSHIN 4 8 HOURS STRAIGHT! GARRETT DNT REALLY CARE WAT PEEPZ THINK OF UM! HE SKATES A LOT N IF IT WERENT FOR HIM I WOULDNT B AS GOOD AS I AM AT SKATIN

Superconfessional

for the week of 11/25/07:

+ 2,307 boogers eaten

+ 153 passings of gas (both ends!)

+ 470 lies told

+ 80 laws broken (mostly traffic-related!)

+ 15 packs of cigarettes smoked

+ 5 babies in the blender

+ 1 dick in the blender

(!)

my hearts been poundin extra hard for the past few days so yesterday i made an appointment with my doctor for a checkup and when i got in i told him what the prob'm iz and he sent me to the emergency room, so i freaked out a bit.

then i walked to the hospital (it's just across the street from my dr's office) and checked in... they set me up with a room and checked me out for a while... I got an ECG test, which i passed, blood test, which i passed, and an x-ray which i passed.... more results are coming in next week though so i have to wait until then to find out if i need MORE tests. the ER Doctor said I could have a thyroid problem or a heart condition.. i'm kind of hoping its a thyroid thing because that doesn't seem so dangerous. :(

i was in the hospital for like 4 hours though... that was BOGUS