superconfessional

I've never read, watched, listened or paid any attention to any of the Harry Potter installments.

I care so little I can't decided whether or not it's even worth spoiling. I think I'm going to print out that spoiler sheet and start posting it up all over the Brown campus.

Guest Airjamie
^^occasionally. Ive spent 90% of the last year listening to Johnny Cash, but in the other 10% some black metal has been known to slip in..

Im sorry dude but burzum sucks shit. It isnt black metal btw.

Relationship advice 101?

For the last couple of years my friends' girlfriend and I have become really good friends. We go out shopping, clubbing, out for drinks, just general hanging out- but we are just friends and there is nothing sexual about it. Anyway my friend, whom I have known for about 8 years is starting to act like a jelous douchebag about it.

When she calls me up and wants to meet up, I suggest the three of us go out for drinks or dinner but he always just says "No, you two go" or makes up some bitter excuse like a jelous sissy. Both her and I know that I would never do anything to screw up their relationship and we both know that we are just friends who enjoy spending time together and it just so happens we are opposite sex.

I enjoy spending time with her and she always wants to hang out with me. But it is making me feel uncomfortable that he is making things so awkward between us. She wont accept me to just walk away from her because we are pretty close. Note that he wont directly admit jelousy because she would almost certaintly break up with him if he was being as possesive as I know he is. So he just acts like an asshole and now, never talks to me and has begun to give me back gifts I have given to him over the years. Its making me miserable.

What should I do?

Relationship advice 101?

For the last couple of years my friends' girlfriend and I have become really good friends. We go out shopping, clubbing, out for drinks, just general hanging out- but we are just friends and there is nothing sexual about it. Anyway my friend, whom I have known for about 8 years is starting to act like a jelous douchebag about it.

When she calls me up and wants to meet up, I suggest the three of us go out for drinks or dinner but he always just says "No, you two go" or makes up some bitter excuse like a jelous sissy. Both her and I know that I would never do anything to screw up their relationship and we both know that we are just friends who enjoy spending time together and it just so happens we are opposite sex.

I enjoy spending time with her and she always wants to hang out with me. But it is making me feel uncomfortable that he is making things so awkward between us. She wont accept me to just walk away from her because we are pretty close. Note that he wont directly admit jelousy because she would almost certaintly break up with him if he was being as possesive as I know he is. So he just acts like an asshole and now, never talks to me and has begun to give me back gifts I have given to him over the years. Its making me miserable.

What should I do?

what are you venting about....get in there already silly:p

Guest Airjamie
of course it is. Atleast the 3 first records or so. Not the post-jail synth ambient ones that is.

Uuuuh....post-jail? The only actual burzum releases varg aknowledges as being representative of his work are the three post jail albums. Burzum, det som, and hvis lyset were all recorded in 1992 partially in conjunction with enronymous, and as such varg regards them as trash. They were released to finance (hopes and dreams) his endless appeals. Also, hvis lyset is most certainly NOT black metal, unless you consider 20 minutes of ambient guitar bullshit without vocals black metal.

post-jail as in "since he went to jail".

nitpicking imo, of course burzum , det som en gang var, hvis lyset and dunkelheit are blackmetal. Definitly done in that scene and with those influences, regardless of being rather "experimental" (i mean, mysteriis dom... is experimental aswell). Vargs efforts to make his past inline with his current ideas are no more than revisionism.

Guest Airjamie

Thats funny dude...when hvis came out it recieved accolades to the tune of "this is not black metal, what is this shit?" your definition of blackmetal is really loosey goosey dude. ambient soundscapes have nothing to do with black metal at all.

BTW....dunkelheit isnt an album. Maybe you are referring to filosofem, the album the song dunkelheit was released on, or the promotional video released in 1996, of which i have a copy, and ill tell you its mega lame. Although some day my expansive collection of burzum memorabilia will make a wonderful nest-egg.

well, I dont think black metal has to sound exactly like darkthrone to be black metal. Burzum was totally a part of the BM scene of those days.

and ambient soundscapes.. dunkelheit is mostly slow motion drumming, harsh guitars and bm style vocals..

confession....

i laughed at this

What a lovely beanie, haggard sweater and poorly rolled denim combination you have going there. Most 80 year old guys I know either wear JCPenny or Kiton, I'm glad you found a superb middle ground!

sorry tang

hahah....okay, i don't know where the malice came from, but duly noted.

sleazie, the profile isn't me, nor is it southeast asian. he's some dirty mexican gangster i found on the internet in like grade 10. i dont know why (or even how, really) i still have this picture, other than its hilarious i suppose.

normal_big_gangsta_izzy_two_0b50.jpg

edit: is he southeast asian? i guess i can't quite tell, now that its mentioned.'

furthermore, is burzum that shit what burned down a bunch of historical churches because they embraced the norse mythology and wanted to end up as martyrs in valhalla?

sleazie, the profile isn't me, nor is it southeast asian. he's some dirty mexican gangster i found on the internet in like grade 10. i dont know why (or even how, really) i still have this picture, other than its hilarious i suppose.

edit: is he southeast asian? i guess i can't quite tell, now that its mentioned.

My inner ven diagrams do not allow me to differentiate between the two ethnic groups. However, I do know that you would be cooler if you were a cholo.

normal_big_gangsta_izzy_two_0b50.jpg

edit: is he southeast asian? i guess i can't quite tell, now that its mentioned.'

furthermore, is burzum that shit what burned down a bunch of historical churches because they embraced the norse mythology and wanted to end up as martyrs in valhalla?

judging by his moustache,id say no

BTW....dunkelheit isnt an album. Maybe you are referring to filosofem, the album the song dunkelheit was released on, or the promotional video released in 1996, of which i have a copy, and ill tell you its mega lame. Although some day my expansive collection of burzum memorabilia will make a wonderful nest-egg.

Ment Filosofem, had a mind-slip.

fuccck i posted in the wrong thread because i had multiple windows up

but now that im hereeee

i like girls who are younger , like 18 or 19, or alot older like 30+

somehow i dont find alot of girls around my age 21, as attractive

weird

i went shopping at h&m today. somehow i convinced myself to avoid APC and BiG and just stick to h&m because i wouldnt have enough time.

fucking goddamit. now i wanna go back into the city and go to at least apc.

i hate shopping. and fuck american apparel and its hipster standard and ultra-gay clerks who look at you funny when you walk in.

I sometimes have suicidal thoughts.

Was supposed to meet some girl's dad today and then take her to the circus...I called her earlier today and she said she changed plans since I said I might not be able to go the other day- but I told her yesterday that I definitely would. Later in that convo she told me to call her later tonight. I called her and heard circus music blaring, I cut the convo short after that. I'm horrible with women.

A lot of times, when I wake up I think I smell bad. And then I'll ask someone around me if I smell bad and they'll say no. But I think that they're not saying that I smell bad and are just trying to be nice.

un, don't kill yourself.