superconfessional

My parents are getting divorced. Fuck my life.

sorry to hear that dude

hang in there, it's not an easy thing to go through

for what it's worth my parents have been through a lot of false starts where this nearly happened, and it's been goin on for past 20 years but never quite fell through. Sometimes if two people aren't meant for each other, separation will ease the pain more so than holding on.

My parents got as far as lawyers and shit at one point. I found out before my dad. So fucked up.

my dad told me that he had another woman before he told my mom

they tried to get legally divorced as quickly as possible but there were complications

one year later they were back together

parents are just dumb teenagers except they need to be responsible sometimes

My parents never really divorced...actually I have no idea what happened. They always fought and stuff and now my dad doesn't really live at home with my mom and sister anymore. Actually I haven't talked to him in many months until over Christmas he constantly tried to make contact with me. It was awkward...

sorry to hear that dude

hang in there, it's not an easy thing to go through

for what it's worth my parents have been through a lot of false starts where this nearly happened, and it's been goin on for past 20 years but never quite fell through. Sometimes if two people aren't meant for each other, separation will ease the pain more so than holding on.

damn dude...

my parents right now are only together so that the siblings and I can get into college. Then they over.

shit. I remember hearing them yelling some stupid shit to each other when I was a kid about getting divorced

shit made me so depressed...

divorced parents make children lose faith in marriage. my parents splitted like 5 years ago. it didn't affect me much but affected my lil sis a lot.

the part i hate the most is the one when they tell you stuff about the other one when you're alone with them and all so you prefer them and decide to live with one or the other... they don't think of the consequences at this time...

my dad told me that he had another woman before he told my mom

they tried to get legally divorced as quickly as possible but there were complications

one year later they were back together

parents are just dumb teenagers except they need to be responsible sometimes

My parents were dumb adults. My mom was married to another man when they got together. My birth certificate doesn't say the name I have now.

They were married 3 years after I was born.

divorced parents make children lose faith in marriage. my parents splitted like 5 years ago. it didn't affect me much but affected my lil sis a lot.

the part i hate the most is the one when they tell you stuff about the other one when you're alone with them and all so you prefer them and decide to live with one or the other... they don't think of the consequences at this time...

Though divorce was never a serious discussion, when my mom was angry she'd talk about how horrible my father's family was and other fun facts. Uh, keep that to yourself, like yours is better. I understand your mad and want to vent but damn, tmi.

^^^ shit...

my mom always talked shit about my dad's fam like they were terrible bumass people.

always argued when my dad took me over to the gma's place

fuck my parents sleep in different rooms... mom stays in my bros room because refuse to sleep in same room as my dad and shit

barely talk, when they do it's ridiculous fucking chaos argueing

my dad just does w/e to make my mom shut up now so basically he gave up on arguing years ago. fool lost his soul

where the functional families at?