superconfessional

i had a dream about an ex from junior high last night, we were reliving an encounter from a house party where she clearly wanted me to take her, but i didn't get it. well in the dream, the yacht were on transformed into a barge with hundreds of rotting corpses stacked on the deck and i had a meaningful exchange with the man steering the vessel----but what he said escapes me.

where's red?

yeah... well, my recent ex ill still kiss, i think i did last night. my ex wife, i wont kiss her. id eat her pussy before id kiss her. kiss is just too intimate. fucking is animal.

yean man i wont kiss my ex,but shell give me a bj, cause she lieks to give it.

i had a dream about an ex from junior high last night, we were reliving an encounter from a house party where she clearly wanted me to take her, but i didn't get it. well in the dream, the yacht were on transformed into a barge with hundreds of rotting corpses stacked on the deck and i had a meaningful exchange with the man steering the vessel----but what he said escapes me.

where's red?

i had a dream. that i was nude in the freezer w/ a girl i knew from high school. and i asked her "what the hell we doin here" she said "i dont know."

then i woke up and got ready for work...

I can have sex with my ex, but I could never get myself to kiss her on the lips again, ever.

I feel the same way about my current fuckbuddy. A couple of nights ago she mentioned how we never kiss and started kissing me and it really creeped me out. I then proceeded to fuck her doggystyle while visualizing someone else. I think its time for a new fuckbuddy.

although i say she's ugly, i really want to see paris hilton naked

I think if you just ask her, she'll have her clothes off before the words are out of your mouth.

Other than that, those videos must be kicking around the intarweb somewhere...

My confession: I have seen Paris naked (in the first video.)

Twice. :o

Guest Fade to Black

I can't even get aroused by regular girls on the street or American girls any more, the only thing I gotta have are Mainland Chinese hookers.

Man this summer ruined me...

I occasionally make up what I paid for some stuff so that I dont have to admit to my girlfriend how much I wasted on clothes. sometimes I end up fooling even myself.

i do that too...

i used to call it my "50%" rule-----i'd tell her i paid half of what i actually did.

but now it's my "25%" rule

:o