superconfessional

for me im skinny guy and i like a girl with a little thickness.if she got nice set of titties and and nice ass its a go. cause i dont want to start intertangling with a skinny chick on the bed like a pretzel,interlockin and shit and sounds of skeletons clankin.

no.gif

Thick gurls rool!!

well you can easily move them around from place A to B and position 1 to 2 :)

I dont mind a little thickness either, but it has to show in the correct places and were still talking about something easily carriable. nah who the hell am I to say, I've been like one step from a married man for the last 4 years..

heres a confession related to that, I love my girlfriend but man I wanna cry sometimes and bang my head to the wall.. why is it that you get hit on 10 times more when youre seeing someone??

drink normal milk, it's good for you, just cut it back to skim!!! (I hate soy mik by it self, ugh)

Yeah, research has shown that when you are an adult, you are unable to absorb milk like you could when you were a growing child and that drinking regular milk only encourages being a fatty-pants.....buy non-fat/skim or soy........

Someone came up to me who recognized me from the forum, i knew who he was, but it freaked me out a little, like a stalker. I know he isnt, it was just weird.

i hate keri, like, i hated her before she posted regularily, when she only posted a picture

she probably hunts, she probably owns a realtree camo hat, she probably owns a shotgun, that 4wheeler is probably hers, she probably drives a cavalier, and she wears true religions and happens to mention 'TR' in every fucking post

stfu

how appropriate, 427. That thing gotta hemi? (yeah, i know 426 hemi. shh)

Someone came up to me who recognized me from the forum, i knew who he was, but it freaked me out a little, like a stalker. I know he isnt, it was just weird.

i hate keri, like, i hated her before she posted regularily, when she only posted a picture

she probably hunts, she probably owns a realtree camo hat, she probably owns a shotgun, that 4wheeler is probably hers, she probably drives a cavalier, and she wears true religions and happens to mention 'TR' in every fucking post

stfu

how appropriate, 427. That thing gotta hemi? (yeah, i know 426 hemi. shh)

oh oh.

poke.gif

I love you loyd. how appropriate, your initial thing is a name that belongs on a fat balding 40 year old man. And I dont hunt, just because the smell and heat of skinning dear made me vomit. But I would sit on my front porch and fill anyone stupid enough to step over the property line without an invite full of buck shot. I dont like people who dont call before arriving.

and my confession, I actually enjoy vomiting, not like it's my favorite thing to do, but when your stomach is going, and you're heaving anyway, when you finally get to the vomit part, and get that shit out of your system it is sublime. Except when you crack a rib doing it, but you dont feel that til morning anyway.