superconfessional

syb its only 740 in central time my dear nig.

the drug test has been long bitched over in some other thread that im not gonna bother searching for. but in short, in order to do extra curricular activities you must submit to random drug testing. my love of theatre and arts overrides my love for marijuana. but yeah, all kids in everythign from photo to football get drug tested randomly, i never even got selected last year, but my friend got tested twice in a month.

but its no big deal if you get tested positive, its 3 weeks suspension from your activity, where you can practice but not perform or compete in any event. i just dont want the bad timing to get tested during the weeks of a show or something like that. but if i got tested positive and it wasnt even a show weekend, id get my head ripped out my ass by everyone who has all these major expectations of me. its a pretty fucked up dumb ass system.

yeah i do. did you do anything at springs to put yourself on the drug testing list?

nah i was thinking about joining the track team but if i take co-op i'd go to school from 7-12. work from 12 till 2:30. then track from 2:30-4:30. so i doubt i'd go.

yeah but hit me up on myspace or something whenever you have a play. i'd love to see how cy woods does it. does your football team play against ours?

totally depends on the school. my old school we could do anything pretty much regardless of how controversial it was. but my new school is all brand new and uptight about everthing. every single play we did last year (you cant take it with you, shakespeare in hollywood, a brief history of western civilization abridged (abridged)) got some sort of race complaint even though none of those are remotely about racial themes. just bitchy ass parents.

my teacher almost lost her job after western civilization abridged. theres this one love duet sung between adolf hitler (played by myself) and ghengis khan. and my friends parents flipped shit over it and complained to the principal and stopped the whole show after just one performance. the only real controversial play we did last year was Rosmersholm by Henryk Ibsen, that is extremely controversial, ibsen had to live in exile for years after he wrote it. but no one raised a fucking eyebrow for it because it went straight over our audiences head and failed in the first level of competition.

tommy? do it. is that your school that did voices in conflict?

scruf: will do meng, first show is probs in october or something. our school will probs go against yours, i threw out the schedule though, but only in JV we dont yet have a varsity team.

totally depends on the school. my old school we could do anything pretty much regardless of how controversial it was. but my new school is all brand new and uptight about everthing. every single play we did last year (you cant take it with you, shakespeare in hollywood, a brief history of western civilization abridged (abridged)) got some sort of race complaint even though none of those are remotely about racial themes. just bitchy ass parents.

my teacher almost lost her job after western civilization abridged. theres this one love duet sung between adolf hitler (played by myself) and ghengis khan. and my friends parents flipped shit over it and complained to the principal and stopped the whole show after just one performance. the only real controversial play we did last year was Rosmersholm by Henryk Ibsen, that is extremely controversial, ibsen had to live in exile for years after he wrote it. but no one raised a fucking eyebrow for it because it went straight over our audiences head and failed in the first level of competition.

tommy? do it. is that your school that did voices in conflict?

scruf: will do meng, first show is probs in october or something. our school will probs go against yours, i threw out the schedule though, but only in JV we dont yet have a varsity team.

word, i'd have to convince the theatre faculty (i got kicked out of the program for coming to play rehearsals drunk a lot... i've only ever been in 2 plays at the school, so the fuck if i knew why i was even there), but im on good terms with my theatre teacher. i imagine they've already chosen the musical, but it could be an outside of school kinda thing (supported by the theatre staff? maybe). and yes, that was my school that banned the play, Voices in Conflict. which i saw, and was impressed by. not super impressed, but some of my friends were in it and im very good friends with the music director from it, so i did support every step of it. i also did a lot of fighting for them in school debates and what not. they took a lot of flac for it, but whatever, i still support them.

confession: my posts are way too long.

gods warriors is on, im gonna go hit that up.

if im not back before then i hope everyones first day of school doesnt blow.

is it the christian one? i saw the judaism one and the muslim one, so i want to finish the trilogy. if it is, let me know.

nah dude just american.

yeah once all those kids at school who do nothing but quote family guy watch this movie, its gonna be hell on earth.

Overheard guys at my place of summer employment quoting superbad. They were former family guy and borat quoters.

I've been away from my home for two+ weeks, and I wish I was back there right now...

I was supposed to go today, but my sister and I wanted to stay with my dad....which is fun. But she keeps quoting informericals: 'I can't get a job cause I have no skills. I have no skills cause I didn't go to school. I didn't go to school cause I don't have any money. I don't have any money because I don't have a job!!' That one with the street smart black guy. God damn it.

I've been away from my home for two+ weeks, and I wish I was back there right now...

I was supposed to go today, but my sister and I wanted to stay with my dad....which is fun. But she keeps quoting informericals: 'I can't get a job cause I have no skills. I have no skills cause I didn't go to school. I didn't go to school cause I don't have any money. I don't have any money because I don't have a job!!' That one with the street smart black guy. God damn it.

youtube please? this sounds good.

i just got back from mexico, seeing the family and all, and i get ravaged with mosquito bites every time i go. i dont know what it is about my skin that draws them in but i am just gonna be insane with scratching for a few days

Overheard guys at my place of summer employment quoting superbad. They were former family guy and borat quoters.

i hate those fuckers. they have no sense of humor and just quote everything ..

i dont even need to watch comedies anymore , i know everything that happens from random conversations

fuckin bros

dude do u tell the truth about things

becuase u have the most fucked up experiences

Drove to a funeral today for an old family friend. He lived a full productive life, and because he died at 96, the family was not to grief stricken. Since he was filipino, I followed all the filipinos to one of the rooms. I was suprised to see old faces from high school. I acted really high spirited, talking about good times, how everything was fine, how death is a part of life, all that bullshit. They all looked at me with stunned expressions. Turns out that I followed the wrong filipinos, to the wrong service, and their friend, who was 19, had died from suicide. I felt and still feel like a douchbag.