superconfessional

not really a confession at all, but my friend IMed me today talking about his friend and his friend's girlfriend. apparently his friend's girlfriend has something called a "pussy troll" or "yellow pants." what the fuck? i googled it and it's a troll that the father puts in his daughters vagina and she can't have premarital sex until she gets married/turns 21(?!), and if she does have sex, the troll will eat the guy's penis.

also, to get the "troll" out, she'd need to pee it out? another what the fuck?

what kind of religious bullshit is this?

(no offense to anyone)

wtf & lol...at the same time. :confused:

not really a confession at all, but my friend IMed me today talking about his friend and his friend's girlfriend. apparently his friend's girlfriend has something called a "pussy troll" or "yellow pants." what the fuck? i googled it and it's a troll that the father puts in his daughters vagina and she can't have premarital sex until she gets married/turns 21(?!), and if she does have sex, the troll will eat the guy's penis.

(no offense to anyone)

For further reading!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata_in_popular_culture

i've been in a year rut. this year it seems as though everything has gone down hill for me. the only reason why im holding on is becasue i know i have a bright future ahead of me when i graduate and head off to FIT in NYC. sounds like high school drama but its i guess the opposite. i go in and out of school everyday and its boring as fuck. i've alienated myself because i honestly find no point in making friends in houston because i'll be going to NYC soon and plus most people in houston have horrible fashion sense. i prey that buddha will abra cadabra a H&M store down here soon.

as senior year approaches do you think i should make an effort to make friends?

i must second many of the opinions already voiced as a response to this. You need to quit the elitist/cynical bullshit. You're way too young to be living miserably because of it. I'm sure there are tons of awesome things about living in Houston that you could never experience in NYC. NYC isn't the most amazing place in the world. and FIT is an incredibly easy school to get into that far and away does not guarantee you some amazingly glamorous lifestyle. I grew up and live 30 minutes outside manhattan. Plenty of people from my high school went to FIT and most of them were'nt particularly creative, smart, or stylish. Also, if you';re judging your freinds for wearing abercrombie and your praying to Bhudda for an H&M to arrive in your town, you need to seriousl re-evaluate how much of a leg your apparent elitism has to stand on.

in addition to eating the not so uncommon cold pizza, i also eat cold spaghetti with marinara sauce, macaroni and cheese, chicken, etc...

my girlfriend goes fucking crazy at me every time i eat cold leftovers or whatever....just cause it was served hot in the first place, doesn't mean shit tastes better hot the second time. sometime its just as good, if not better, and i can often not be fucked heating it up.

cold KFC and pizza are a prime example, shit is tasty.

sorry to hear that equip, hope you're doing ok.

scruf - i hope for your sake that post was a joke. if it wasnt, its pretty sad if you actually approach life and friendships like that. that aside, i think its pretty hilarious that you are getting shot down on what is largely a fashion board for being superficial.

are you fucking serious man? who cares if "everyone" has bad fashion sense still doesnt mean you cant make friends.. do you seriously think that everyone on this board has a group of friends that wear all the same brands of clothing they like or are interested in the same sort of things for that matter?

imagine how fucking boring it would be if all your friends liked exactly the same fucking things and wore the same fucking things...

no doubt you are going off to college soon but why the fuck waste a year.

seriously there will be a day you will wake up and have an epiphany, you are growing older every fucking day.. i realized this after a night out and i woke up with some fucking badd ass heart burn..

im pretty certain not every single fucking student at FIT are as fashion concious as some of the people on this board in terms of knowing styles and keep up to date on the newest seasons ect(as downwithsjslfjsk said nor everyone there is stylish, creative, smart, ect)...

so get the fuck off your pedestal and wake up.. make some friends get drunk do some stupid shit fuck some bitches and stir some drama..

(no offense to anyone)

watch clerks 2.

A friend of mine died 2 days ago in a car accident. When I saw his mom, I held on to her and cried like a little girl for about 5 minutes.

Afterwards I felt like a new person.

damn thats sad, stay strong man. condolences to his family, friends and loved ones

+1 on cold food and +1 on the ladies not understanding. Cold leftover lasagna is the food of the gods.

I confess that I don't own a microwave and the only reason I'd buy one is to make popcorn. Who wants a big popcorn maker on their counter all the time?

equip, I know how that goes man. I lost a friend back in September of last year. Close friend from school, sat beside him in class for 2 years and hung out outside of school...He died in a car accident and I was just totally shocked. At first, I didn't believe it was him. The emotions didn't kick in till I was in the class that we had together the very next day. I cried for an hour straight in the class and bawled my eyes out when I got home. Sometimes thats just what you have to do, ya know, let it all out.

Best regards out to you and the family.

And for a confession...

I don't wanna spend every goddamn minute of my time off work with my girlfriend. Why doesn't she understand that? Is it cause she doesn't work full time? Jesus...

yes. I hate dating girls that don't have shit to do during the day, or even worse, don't have a passion in life. Most of my girls have not understood that they will always come second to music, always. The best girl I had was the one that didn't bitch when I said "yeah we'll hang out AFTER I'M DONE WITH THIS BEAT, now get out of here"

yes. I hate dating girls that don't have shit to do during the day, or even worse, don't have a passion in life. Most of my girls have not understood that they will always come second to music, always. The best girl I had was the one that didn't bitch when I said "yeah we'll hang out AFTER I'M DONE WITH THIS BEAT, now get out of here"

Yeah, she has nothing to do, sadly. Besides hanging w/ her her friends (which are all out of town, fuck.), all she does is hangout w/ me. No hobbies, nothing. She used to get it and I didnt have to worry about it but now...

Fuck.

I got shit I want to do in my free time, so let me have some of said free time.

In a couple weeks I won't have to worry about this, thank god.

A friend of mine died 2 days ago in a car accident. When I saw his mom, I held on to her and cried like a little girl for about 5 minutes.

Afterwards I felt like a new person.

My condolences go out to you and those effected by that...I know what it's like to lose a friend from something so unexpected.

Guest scruf

i respect most of your criticism. and i do see how i sounded shallow and superficial. but inlight of what you guys have said i've started reevaluating my life and the people i choose to be around. and this school year i'm going to try to interact more with my fello classmates. making friends, school functions and basically living the life of a high school student. which i might add would be pretty easy seeing as how i have 4 blow off classes.

but to sum up. thank you for your criticism. it's given me an outside prespective as to how pissimistic and egotistical i've been.

for the first time in my life, i dropped a course. i decided i really really really dislike 19th century american gothic literature.

i feel 584930954lbs lighter now.