superconfessional

ahhhh, just tell em, I think hte best thing is to be open if you are dating more than one person, it shows respect for the person, and keeps them from getting their hopes up. It also avoids akward situations like one dropping by while the other is there.

ahhhh, just tell em, I think hte best thing is to be open if you are dating more than one person, it shows respect for the person, and keeps them from getting their hopes up. It also avoids akward situations like one dropping by while the other is there.

they live in different cities. one of them is casual (but i really like him), the other is kind of an open relationship, going on two years. latter guy lives a 4 hour flight away so i'm sure it will be okay with him... in theory. we've talked about dating other people but as of yet neither of us have dated anyone good enough to consider breaking it off. until now.

they live in different cities. one of them is casual (but i really like him), the other is kind of an open relationship, going on two years. latter guy lives a 4 hour flight away so i'm sure it will be okay with him... in theory. we've talked about dating other people but as of yet neither of us have dated anyone good enough to consider breaking it off. until now.

theres spys everywhere. i almost got sabotaged. :rolleyes:

Guest Fade to Black
Yeah, I feel the same way... except I really feel like I'm not hitting a low, I'm just laying all over a low point lately. I've had 2 days this year where I've just freaked out almost in tears sitting at my desk at work, feeling lonely for no reason at all, luckily my friends were there to hit the bar with me on call...

I'm not much of a social person anyway, I prefer to be alone generally... When I do see people I feel I end up trying to entertain them without expecting much in return.

I am just feeling a bit dissatisfied with the state of most things currently, just whinging.

On the plus side, my life has shown a pattern of me emerging from these kinda times to go on to breakthroughs, but I'm wondering when it's going to happen this time, it's been awhile....

don't worry about it man...if you're ever having a bad day, just realize that fade to black is always lonelier than you.

IMO there's no reason at all that you can't be dating more than one person at a time, and I don't think the other people have a right to know either. Relationship-wise, of course that doesn't work out, but I never tell a girl I'm seeing if I'm seeing someone else. I just break it off if the other one moves into a relationship.

don't worry about it man...if you're ever having a bad day, just realize that fade to black is always lonelier than you.

vzvi2d5gyaebg2slfxijknfzd4zhbjj5ln8.jpg

Wow, you and carl both.

IMO there's no reason at all that you can't be dating more than one person at a time, and I don't think the other people have a right to know either. Relationship-wise, of course that doesn't work out, but I never tell a girl I'm seeing if I'm seeing someone else. I just break it off if the other one moves into a relationship.

Now I disagree with this, I expect and require complete honesty from everyone I associate with, and give it in return. If I was a guy poking a gal, I'd want to know who else may be poking her as well, and I want to know who else someone I'm seeing may be poking. I've had double dates with guys where I was dating both and one brought along another gal he was dating just so that everyone could get to know one another, I think it's important for everything to be in the open. But to each their own.

sounds like a country song

you gotta look at it positively:

1) Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk. ----Travis Bickle

2) you are free to explore other velvety avenues

3) all dogs go to heaven because unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.

you're a good man, charlie brown.

carpentersdl3.jpg

They say that you're a run around lover

Tho' you say it isn't so

you say that your at home when you phoned me

and how much, you really care.

tho' you keep telling me that your lonely

ill know if someone is there!

cause the night, has a thousand eyes

and a thousand eyes, cant help but see,

if you aren't true to me!

so remeber when you tell those little white lies

that the night has a thousand eyes.

But if you put me down for another

I'll know, believe me

I'll know

'Cause the night has a thousand eyes

And a thousand eyes can't help but see

If you aren't true to me

So remember when you tell those

Little white lies that the night

Has a thousand eyes

One of these days you're gonna be sorry

'Cause your game I'm gonna play

And you'll find out without really trying

Each time that my kisses stray

That the night has a thousand eyes

And a thousand eyes will see me through

And no matter what I do

I could never disguise

All those little white lies

'Cause the night has a thousand eyes

So remember when you tell those

Little white lies that the night

Has a thousand eyes

im depressed.

ive been depressed for as long as i can remember. sometimes its not too bad... sometimes its unbearable.

i always feel alone. even when im out with friends i feel alone. the only time i dont is when im with my daughter.

i come to internet messege boards to try to feel a connection to people, and it helps. not enough tho...

i know i should see someone about it, but its hard to take the first step... i always seem to find an excuse why i dont.... im too busy, i work too much, i dont have the money/time/energy.

im depressed.

ive been depressed for as long as i can remember. sometimes its not too bad... sometimes its unbearable.

i always feel alone. even when im out with friends i feel alone. the only time i dont is when im with my daughter.

i come to internet messege boards to try to feel a connection to people, and it helps. not enough tho...

i know i should see someone about it, but its hard to take the first step... i always seem to find an excuse why i dont.... im too busy, i work too much, i dont have the money/time/energy.

Sounds to me like you have a damn good grip on reality.

We are all alone. This is a cliche but I mean it.

It is depressing and that is why we distract ourselves with sex, drugs, rock and roll, skateboarding, clothing etc.

I relate to what you're saying 100%, including the part about the exception being when you are with your child. My daughter also takes me out of myself. I think this is because we bond with our children in a way that is deeper than our essential alone-ness, if that makes sense.

See someone about it if it makes you feel better. Depression does have its degrees and you can only take so much.

We luv ya, you cheap muthafucka. :P

im depressed.

I've felt this way on and off since I was really young. Intense gym workouts and/or running long distances coupled with intellectual stimulus helps me alot.

I'm in the same boat, Cheap, so I can sympathize. Tried a number of meds for it, still take some, and they do level out the peaks and valleys somewhat. Also have some shitty side effects though, so it's a tradeoff.

ditto with the depression...

I think I'm just as bad or worse than y'all. I wonder if drugs'll work but I doubt it. I think knowing that I have to take drugs'll make me more depressed.

This all reminds me of a chat about our futures between aramyr, dismal and I.

But it's good you're aware of it. Maybe you should get into some budhist philosophy, learn to accept the suffering that is life.

I'm getting mad jealous looking at all the peoples in the WAYWT thread wearing t-shirts and stuff like that. it already snowed last friday and it's gonna snow tomorow again and yesterday, it was so sunny and only 5 fucking degrees. seriously, it's only october and we're already freazing our ass to death. like yesterday, i had dinner with friends and we stayed at the restaurants for like 3 hours and had a couples of bottle of wine and i only smoked twice cause i just didn't feel like going outside. anyway, fuck weather in Canada

I'm getting mad jealous looking at all the peoples in the WAYWT thread wearing t-shirts and stuff like that. it already snowed last friday and it's gonna snow tomorow again and yesterday, it was so sunny and only 5 fucking degrees. seriously, it's only october and we're already freazing our ass to death. like yesterday, i had dinner with friends and we stayed at the restaurants for like 3 hours and had a couples of bottle of wine and i only smoked twice cause i just didn't feel like going outside. anyway, fuck weather in Canada

funny... im jealous of all the people wearing jackets and coats. it was 90 today... i went skating and sweated my ass off and almost passed out from the heat.

im depressed.

... and here i am thinking feeling lonely and listless was a normal part of my existence.... any ways .... it usually passes for me though ... so i hope you get through yours

I HATE Yoox. I checked it this afternoon and this evening for new stuff and there was nothing. I just checked now and they updated it and they had this really awesome DH belt and I clicked it but it is already sold out! What the fuck? How does this shit sell out so fast?