How do you store your collection?

john11f

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with cheapo. That denim ain't meant to be stored... that denim meant to be worn. Although I couldn't help you on the wearing part. I already have a pair lined up.

Edit: My jeans are on the floor crumpled up in a pile. SC47s, RRDS, and Jean Shops.

I spead my jeans around. My apt, parents house, gfs house, etc.

Can't store expensive cotton is just one place in case of robbery, fire, flooding, etc.

Lastly, you may want to think about insurance for that collection. :) At least store it in a vault.

I spead my jeans around. My apt, parents house, gfs house, etc.

Can't store expensive cotton is just one place in case of robbery, fire, flooding, etc.

Lastly, you may want to think about insurance for that collection. :) At least store it in a vault.

actually yes that sounds like something that could happen. anyone here lost good denim to a fire?

if i had over a grand in jeans...i'd never have over a grand in jeans. too many to even think of breaking in.

i store my denim at the safe in the bank of america corporate location in downtown. I pay $600 a month for the price of a large safe and $6000 a month for the two armed guards who stand next to the entrance of the safe. I also pay an extra $3000 for the food for the dragon inside the safe guarding my denim.

naw j/k, i just hang them in my closet. I dont think that towel rack is a good idea, cuz the raw denim's will leak color onto the lighter color denims, that shit looks horrible when that happens so be careful.

naw j/k, i just hang them in my closet. I dont think that towel rack is a good idea, cuz the raw denim's will leak color onto the lighter color denims, that shit looks horrible when that happens so be careful.

dude, are you sure about this? oh shit...

dude, are you sure about this? oh shit...

well let me tell you this i had a pair of raw dark dark blue evisus and a pair of lighter color regular levis 501's and another pair of a lighter raw color red clay jeans.

i had wore my shit and had the red clay raws and the light 501 levis on a chair then placed my raw evisus on top of them cuz i was lazy to hang shit and then a few days later when i was hanging them i noticed some color from my evisus on my light 501's and raw red clays. It reminded me of the same thing that happens when your wearing white shoes with raw jeans. Well anyways it took a while for it to go away and not be noticable.

Actually maybe if someone got the entire jeans to get some color transfered on them from a really dark raw pair then it might come out with a sick fade. what ya think?

Nice Chicken! What's behind there? A safe?

You must have to use something to be able to get a pair down.

ha ha ha, it does look like i'm hiding something behind it, doesn't it? but no, it's just a blank wall. and i don't need anything to get access to them. i just jump on my bed and grab them since they're right next to it.

lance, it's really simple. what i did was i went and got myself a 72 to 120" drapery rod and stuck it on a blank wall. the rest is just using hangars -- i like the ones pictured with black foam clips.

and yes, pg2g, that will be a pair of umiis.

while i'm at it, from the left: r by 45rpm umii, apc ns, evisu x doraemon, uniqlo ring denim, earnest sewn fulton, studio d'artisan 003, uniqlo+ shuttle denim, levi's orange tab 505, blueway 8968-80 and Edwin Yoshi SX.

I'm all over the place.