Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Tanner belt looks good Poly.

I just got my LGC belt in the mail today along with some brown edge kote.

It's tanning as I type and as soon as that's done I'm going to Obenauf it then apply the edge kote to the belt and my wallet. I'll post pics when it's all done.

Ive had my tanner belt for a while now, still not really any darker... my shirts are always covering it so that could be it.. kinda dissapointed with it, although the quality is there

I have only had mine for maybe three months but it is as dark as Poly's if not darker. Did you treat it with anything like Obenauf's or is it still completely raw?

Ghurka Leather wallet...bought this on a whim at Nordstrom...really amazing quality leather...i havent treated it with anything...no obenaufs or mink oil, just used it every day for around 4 months...i love the color, very deep and rich

NEW:

egg10119cj5.jpg

NOW:

img1206gv8.jpg

tell me what you think!

frontwallet-1.jpgfrontwalletold.jpgfrontwalletoiled.jpg

Oiled for the first time. (last pic)

word chicken.... I'll be sure to tell her. Sufu horse saddle from Brooklyn, NYC...

(yeah she rides horses in BK, crazy huh?)

I was oiling my redmoon peacemaker all proud and what not. & she went to her car & busted out her saddle. Her saddle made my redmoon look sad. (lol) Anyways, she loves the Obenauf's I had.

she did ride over there. I love hearing the stories of her riding to the bodega and tying her horse out in front.

i've always wanted a puppy, but my lifestyle won't permit me to have one.

i wish there were puppy rental places where i could play with some puppies without having to raise it.

Volunteer at the SPCA as a dog walker, that way you get to have some fun and its good for karma. I'd do it but I think I'd start to get pretty attached. Besides I already have two.

yes they are bud thanks! yeah thats like only 2 weeks of use... contact fabfour shinichi san.. he has them in stock right now i think... they are great! but kindda small i think they have a bigger one the one with the pick holder..

^nice pick up... I've been wanting a sammy belt. I'm rocking the tanner right now. I just oiled it too but surprisingly it didn't turn much darker.