Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

KC's Leather Craft

Nice. How long have you had this? Does this hace a chain/lanyard? How does the inside look? You own the RM short wallet too, right? Also a nice one.

Nice. How long have you had this? Does this hace a chain/lanyard? How does the inside look? You own the RM short wallet too, right? Also a nice one.

Its been about 1 month since i had it, started off as a natural/tongue(?) color.

It came with a metal chain but im not really fond of it so im looking for a braided leather chain.

I do not own a RM short wallet, I wish I did though. :D

walletn4month058no6.th.jpg

walletn4month059jh1.th.jpg

and this is my handmade belt, it is 8-9oz. vegetable tanned leather , i suntanned them and put lexol and beewax the edges.

DSCN5744.jpg

top:after tanned

bottom: original color

DSCN5746.jpg

i think this is pretty much the same kind of leather redmoon use except redmoon use 5-6 oz leather

those look very nice, dosent seem to have indigo stain on them either

Not too much indigo. The most staining is on the stitching, some on the spine. I think it's because the Lees don't crock much. Where I wear it with my Levi's it has a bit of staining where the pocket's folded over, you can see where there's a darker band on the wallet. I've used the Lincoln suede cleaner that miz's shoe guy recommended, and it's taken most of it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great man. So was it the light brown colored one to start with and you oiled it up to get it that dark? Or was it darker brown to start with?

It was the darker one. I bought it second hand, but it already changed alot in one month......:)

Looks really nice, but man, my chiropractor would have a fit if he saw that in my back pocket.

Being a physical therapist myself, I have to say, BAD WALLET...:)

So, advize:if you want to sit for a long time, take it out of your pocket...

Vans vault keychain. Top is a new one. The bottom I have been using for like 2 months. I think they changed the leather on the key chains. The new one feels hella cheap.

CIMG0752.jpg