Dates and Invites for Cloak s/s 07 show?

verb

Does anyone have the final dates/time for this season's Cloak show? I generally like to maniacally refresh Gettyimages during quality shows (oh Ann Dem kept my fixated forever this year) and hope to get the jump on Cloak to ensure I'm not busy.

On a side note, I know that some extra invitations were passed around on the boards, does anyone happen to have a spare this time around?

/\ hahaha. wait a week or two, when the schedule comes out. by the way, i had a chance to cover the entire NYC fashion week, but I had to pass up because I'll be in London. Kinda bummed though....

Faust surely you aren't surprised by my post, considering I put up the Cloak F/W 07 thread on TFS ;) Thanks for the heads up on the schedule, for some reason I had hoped that it would be released a few weeks early, similar to the Paris shows. If I'm not mistaken, isn't NYC fashion week in early August? If it's early september I'll be extremely pissed.

Faust surely you aren't surprised by my post, considering I put up the Cloak F/W 07 thread on TFS ;) Thanks for the heads up on the schedule, for some reason I had hoped that it would be released a few weeks early, similar to the Paris shows. If I'm not mistaken, isn't NYC fashion week in early August? If it's early september I'll be extremely pissed.

It's Sep. 8 to 15, I believe.