ugh, some stuff for sale

poly800rock

some stuff that was bought in tokyo that i can't wear b/c i've loss weight b/c of MCAT stress.

Oni Denim, size 32x30 (chainstitched at Hinoya) it really pains me to sell these, but I kind of jumped the gun on these and just bought them, will buy another pair in 30 soon enough.

DSC03124-759092.JPG

DSC03127-765281.JPG

DSC03128-762938.JPG

worn once in tokyo, then worn a couple times here, but almost new. one wash.

measurements

inseam 30"

waist 32"

rise 11"

hem 8.5"

$175shipped

Adidas trefoil shirt sz Medium sample spring 2006, NEVER WORN

DSC03129-760770.JPG

measurements

pit to pit 21"

front collar to bottom 24.5"

$15 shipped

Thread jack:

if you don't mind my asking, what type of scores have you guys been posting up? I did my MCATs last summer while I was still on the fence with what to do with my life (either become an academic in Asian Studies or become a doctor).

Wouldn't you know it, I ended up getting a 29 O which was good enough for me to go on the medicine path... you guys applying for next year?

hi-jacking the thread

i took the mcat twice

i fucked up and got a 27O last august

took it again and got a 32Q

it's a test you don't want to take twice

the sad thing is i gained weight b/c of the mcat stress

what bullshit

dude, wait till you're making money like a doctor. You'll have no time for anything but internet consumerism.

Maybe I should start a business catering to doctors... selvege scrubs that're raw and look better unwashed.

I wanna be a doctor b/c i want to have lots of cash to buy insane amounts of fineries and "hype" items until i'm 70.

-Excerpt from my personal statement titled "Why I decided to seek a career in medicine."