sex

junglejane

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please ban keri.. hey jungle janie how you doin?

lets sum up some facts here;

1 you are from italy, from the freggin city where they make modena's

2 you are from italy which means u are hot

3 you opened a thread with the topicname named sex

4 italian is sexy

5 you must look like this:

99Modena-6_jpg.jpg

with black or nice brown hair ofcourse i dont really like blondes, will make some exceptions, charlize call me. confirm this by ehm i dont know posting a pic!? :P

well let me clear up some things.. I live in italy and it is like, the best country, but i'm not italian... i'm my mom is mexican an my dad american...i blend in pretty much anyway because italians usually have an olive complexion. i have dark hair and dark eyes and i wish i looked like that ho in the photo, as soon as my laziness goes away i'll reinstall photoshop and resize a picture to post (they're all really big).

I'm liking this forum being visited by more girls. Hey jane, how is Italy in Sept, hot, humid or cooler? I'm going over for a vacation!

it's still hot but not unbearable like it is right now... the humidity depends where you go. I live close to bologna which has to be the most humid place on earth, I know the north isn't so bad (milan, turin, genova) I haven't been to the south yet but I know it gets drier. PS I'm happy about all the people I owned.:D