worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest StuckOnStupid

i think shes cute. she looks about 9 years old...and that is actually giving me a mean woodie. plus rep for the blonde jailbait!

Guest StuckOnStupid
Woman stumble over their words and shake in their boots when they're in my presence.

so stop drugging them, cocksucker.

Guest StuckOnStupid

spaded/spayed, still dont make any sense.

My racially (in)sensitive brain automatically went over to spade as in whate they called us coloureds in the 60s, and i kinda of applied it to like "She looks as if she's been fucked by mad black dudes"...which aint really a bad thing, unless it happened in Haiti or Africa or something, then she might be burnin up.

Why don't they say that anymore? Spade is a criminally underused racial slur.

What thread is this again?

You are all supergay. Some chick in the periphery of a picture and there's so much under-denim panty bunching it's absurd.

It's a pretty cute girl, in a picture, on the internet, get over it.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i get the feeling supergays aren't used to seeing pics of real women

you know, instead of hentai, cgi, airbrushed, sketched in a notepad, scrawled on the walls of a bathroom stall, not-so-distant memories of mom's swollen breasts dangling near their toothless mouths...

Umm EXCUSE me shithead, i think i KNOW what a REAL woman looks like.

DSC01667.jpg

thanks to Jesus Jebbia i am able to call myself a bit of an EXPERT, THANK you very much.

i sense some sarcasm in your tone and if thats the case better watch your step milk man. on my block the real cats stay rockin timbs and wallys not jays and mark ass fapes, and in between aforementioned crack throwing we be posted in front of the corner bodega all with our macbook pros sippin king cobra checking this shit all day long

i sense some sarcasm in your tone and if thats the case better watch your step milk man. on my block the real cats stay rockin timbs and wallys not jays and mark ass fapes, and in between aforementioned crack throwing we be posted in front of the corner bodega all with our macbook pros sippin king cobra checking this shit all day long

oh... no sarcasm at all. remember, im in the south, and here its all fake js and fapes. and crack on the corner.

Guest StuckOnStupid
stupid-your girl is cute, even if she's got nothing below the knee. is she laying on a giant-shirt? that rules. if you get sick of her, well... you know. treat her good.

treat her good? shiiiit nigga, 99% of the time, i let her hit the pipe before i do.