worst (sufu) waywt fits

It's like Chris albeit any aesthetic.

Can we have a worst grammar call out thread?

Guest supernoob

I am from Mumbai, so I know what authentic hardcore sounds like. And let me tell you, Void is as authentic as you will find in Washington, DC. The breakdowns are to die for. The guitar solo is delicious. Only thing I would change about this place is the dancing, makes no sense. Overall, I love this place, makes me feel like I am back home in Mumbai.

Guest supernoob

I am from Mumbai, so I know what authentic chuggax3 tastes like. And let me tell you, Void is as authentic as you will find in Mumbai. The drum soloz are to die for. The moist breakdowns is delicious. Only thing I would change about this place is the dancing system, makes no sense. Overall, I love this place, makes me feel like I am back home in Mexico.

Guest supernoob

I am from DAS NEDERLAND, so I know what authentic chuggax3 tastes like. And let me tell you, TRIPWIRE is as authentic as you will find in Mumbai. The drum soloz are to die for. The moist breakdowns is delicious. Only thing I would change about this place is the dancing system, makes no sense. Overall, I love this place, makes me feel like I am back home in DAS NEEDERALAAAAND.

Guest supernoob

i went 2 a lecture bai steven levitt (watever his name is) the author of freakonomics and a coule of interstin report on why CRACK CRACK CRACK made so much crime n shit in the 80s

he was pretty boring and gay in person.

I am from AMERICKA, so I know what authentic +++Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. tastes like. And let me tell you, DART STITCHING is as authentic as you will find in Mumbai. The hems are to die for. The vertical falling is delicious. Only thing I would change about this jawn is the washing instructions, makes no sense. Overall, I love this jawn, makes me feel like I am back home in FRANCE

BOOYAKASHAKAAAAAH

vbmenu_register("postmenu_761864", true);

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

I am from NEXT LEVEL SHIT, so I know what authentic NEXT LEVEL JENKEM tastes like. And let me tell you, LEROY JENKEM is as authentic as you will find in ZAIRE. The drum soloz are to die for. The moist breakdowns is delicious. Only thing I would change about this place is the BALLOON system, makes no sense. Overall, I love this place, makes me feel like I am back home in NEXT LEVEL SHIT.

superbored

I am from NEXT LEVEL SHIT, so I know what authentic NEXT LEVEL JENKEM tastes like. And let me tell you, LEROY JENKEM is as authentic as you will find in ZAIRE. The drum soloz are to die for. The moist breakdowns is delicious. Only thing I would change about this place is the BALLOON system, makes no sense. Overall, I love this place, makes me feel like I am back home in NEXT LEVEL SHIT.

post_new.gif today, 01:11 AM #7697 wEstSidE vbmenu_register("postmenu_761924", true);

postwhore

[centerLEF/LEFTCENTER]

[center

/CENTER]

superbored

[CENTEEFEFENTER]

[centerLEFT]

[leftposts: 795 [/left][/center]

LEFTNTER]

[centerLEFT]__________________[/left]

sufuboys.jpg

[Prez and OFFICIAL crabcake tester!!

NIGGAZ WONT LET ME GET NO LINX IN HERE RACIZM.

[/center]

ENEXT shit so I AURTHINTIC tastes from level know FROM AM WHAT like. YOU TELL me let and authentic as leroy you jenkem find WILL zaire in. die soloz are for drum to the. delicious breakdowns moist the is. PLACE balloon sense about no this the would only change thing about system sense. , this, makes LOVE BACK FEEL i like am shit place me home next in.

OY!OABH!