worst (sufu) waywt fits

I hope to god Kiya stormed out wielding a broom and shouted 'GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY PORCH'.

Uhm, i've been living two blocks from where Self Edge is for nine years and i've never seen this location anywhere in that hood.. weird.

And wait a second.. What is that photo even FROM?

That's not Justice.. Justice works at Self Edge..

i love the look shemagh gives when done right, but it seems like 99% of the time i see someone wearing one it looks like shit, cuz they wear a shemagh type of scarf+ a loud graphic t-shirt with loud colors+ loud shoes.

i am not even going to comment on the jeans fold....it speaks for itself

i love the look shemagh gives when done right, but it seems like 99% of the time i see someone wearing one it looks like shit, cuz they wear a shemagh type of scarf+ a loud graphic t-shirt with loud colors+ loud shoes.

A pet hate of mine is people wearing accessories over complex graphic tees.

If you're going to wear a massive Alex+Chloe pendant or a shemagh, wear it over something simple for fuck's sake.

A pet hate of mine is people wearing accessories over complex graphic tees.

If you're going to wear a massive Alex+Chloe pendant or a shemagh, wear it over something simple for fuck's sake.

exactly, that's pretty much the reason why i have been staying away from graphic tees for a while, because i find it much better looking to work outfits around accessories like scarves, shemaghs and necklaces.

waytwsept02.jpg

Ok. I'm not talking about the girl cause her outfit is nice. But I've been back no longer than a week after probably a year long hiatus and I swear I've seen that guy wear that pair of 80s hair band pants in about 30 pictures. I'm sure he's the only one that has them, I'm just wondering does he have any other pair of pants?

Yeah, I have some grey colordrives and a pair of skull 5010xx. Also some LVC's that dont fit too great. I wear my zebra-pants if I know there's going to be superpeople, usually, because people like them.

Everyone expected me to wear them during the BiG party, sorry guys. I

ll buy more pants soon, just for you.

Yeah, I have some grey colordrives and a pair of skull 5010xx. Also some LVC's that dont fit too great. I wear my zebra-pants if I know there's going to be superpeople, usually, because people like them.

Everyone expected me to wear them during the BiG party, sorry guys. I

ll buy more pants soon, just for you.

i could see you in those yellow aa's. sell those skulls and buy more party shit.

everytime i see some wild animal print shit, i always think about dum...and about west.

Yeah I know, I think about that everytime I put them on but everyone that sees me often knows I wear all my other jeans alot too and either have accepted I'm weird or don't care anymore.

Yeah I know, I think about that everytime I put them on but everyone that sees me often knows I wear all my other jeans alot too and either have accepted I'm weird or don't care anymore.

in theory you're like a version of famous(or vice versa). the version that nobody really hates on or gets tired of.... at least now that is. shit looks good. maybe change up the footwear or tops now and then.

Definitely need new shoes, I've skated most of them and torn them all up. With the tops, I've started to get tired of all the AAA brands, so i'm wearing less and less of my 'collection'. I've just been wearing the free tees from NYC mainly.

I think the money I spend on pants is a bit disproportionate so I'm going to try and even it out, spend more on everything else. Build a wardrobe. Ha, lengthy responses...atleast Asterix didnt put me in this time, where is heee?