worst (sufu) waywt fits

^actually a cardigan is perfect for those chilly summer nights, you've been walking around in shorts all day (not me, never me!) and then when it gets colder in the evening but you're still outside you can pull your cardigan from your bag (since it's lighter and thinner, thus easier to bring with you then for example a hoody) and slip it over whatever you were wearing and still look decent and sophisticated.

Not saying anything about the fit btw...

I kinda like 'em. They're silly and affected fits, but at least they aren't "dark" or "street." Dude looks kinda funny, which is always better than "dude looks like he thinks he's in an elite German infantry division comprised of super ninjas."

Meh, on second thought, they're just sloppy and dumb.

Plug and Kerri Strug.

I'm feeling a definite sense of counterculture against the gothninja aesthetic arising.

Guess it was inevitable, such is the fickle way of fashion.

The most immediate "counter" is nu rave, but we're already back-lashing against that, so all that's left is for everyone to wear Ralph Lauren chinos and button-ups from the GAP.

The most immediate "counter" is nu rave, but we're already back-lashing against that, so all that's left is for everyone to wear Ralph Lauren chinos and button-ups from the GAP.
SWEET!!! i finally get to bust those out! do i get 2 b an office drone 2??? cell phone holster and square toez? watercooler/break room chatz??? i hav desire this lifef rom ofice space

i like justus cept 4 da shooz but iunno thats his flava

i guess that makes minkous some next level shit.

SWEET!!! i finally get to bust those out! do i get 2 b an office drone 2??? cell phone holster and square toez? watercooler/break room chatz??? i hav desire this lifef rom ofice space

i like justus cept 4 da shooz but iunno thats his flava

westside: you should stick to your broom, grey jumpsuit, terrorizing scrubs and your collection of hallowed out squirrels

I think the problem with these fashion movements is their lack of practical purpose. Whilst I happily wear slim cut head-to-toe leather dominated black outfits, it tends to be to dingy rock dungeons, not the fucking supermarket.

Also, I wouldn't suggest that nu-rave was ever a real counterculture to the gothninja look... it's mainstream fashion around here, wheras Sufu-steez has never really left the fashionista world. If anything, at least judging by the streets and high street stores around here, it seems to have been the counterculture to the LibertinesxHobo look that was the previous plague before the invasion of FRANKIE SAYS DROP PILLS NOT BOMBS tees in every colour.

Also of note is the fact that pretty much every 'nu rave' kid around these parts appears to be a 17 year old My Chemical Romance fan. I blame those Enter Shikari bastards, but we got the last laugh by sending them off to conquer America.