worst (sufu) waywt fits

adventure!!!

i like seven.homme's stuff. he's got cojones.

btw you need some sufu lessons. dude with the tank is wearing dub taps authentics...the laces have a "W" pattern on them.

^^ i thought the same when i say it in waywt...

at first i thought thats a vest sticking out underneath the shirt but looking closer i think thats part of the pants (looks terrible imo, especially with the shirt tucked in) but they are probably DH or something equally expensive.

but switch to some good fitting jeans and lose the ridiculous shoes and it'd could be good.

that sir, is a cumberbund.

the stuff hes wearing isnt so bad.. but its just like a tasteless 'hypebeast' but DH/runway instead of nike+supreme.

the shoes are kinda cool.. i just bought a pair of churches similar, but a bit toned down.. more versitile.

wtf.jpg

I can only hope that it was raining where you live and you decided to wear a costume for the purpose of our WAYWT thread; I can't even comprehend what purpose that top combination could possibly serve.

i know oversize and dropped crotch and blah blah blah is doing it ... but i gotta go with poon on this one, what is going on here?

iverpoon, you really seem to be hit or miss when it comes to picking out bad outfits. i agree with your call on that guy with the weird drapey piece and whatever the hell guy's name is wearing the nas shirt and evisu, but posting chris here and now neme?

i bet next you'll call out hap and bizzy for trying too hard or some shit.

Guest scruf

it wouldnt be wise to give him ideas. he might just do it.....

This thread is about poor "fits", not overly contrived photographs. They do not belong here.

I would also like to wholeheartedly agree with jwied82 on shawno's outfit; those are the worst cargo shorts I've ever seen and the obvious Supreme x Supreme x Supreme just doesn't do it for me. I'd give you some positive rep but that might make your rating lower or something.

This thread is about poor "fits", not overly contrived photographs. They do not belong here..

overly contrived photographs find their way here. i can't be bothered to find the post, but someone posted in this thread a really decent fit (longer sorta hair and a trench coat?), but the way it was photoshopped/ms painted was awful.

and i'm not about to start some thread called, "worst WAYWT pics"; it all gets dumped in here.

if you want to, knock yourself out.

But yeah, the outfit is bad as a whole. That waist coat thing looks really poor with the shirt/jacket combo and I think the jacket fits terribly (not that it's too small, but rather, it doesn't compliment his body type). If it would have been worked differently (keep the jeans and shoes) it could have been good.

this is a pretty pathetic critique

jake is retarded, so i expect that sort of thing from him, but i'd have thought you and highstreet would know better

the jacket fits him perfectly, which is all the more impressive considering it's vintage (according to seven, at least)

the pattern/coloring of the shirt are excellent, and the cummerbund is a pretty creative touch - maybe a bit much, but points for taking chances

tasteless?

whatever the fuck ever

save it for pointless pics of unfaded jeans and bland tees

seven's killing it lately; that pic does not belong in here

I actually somewhat agree with everyone else, although I wouldn't call it a bad fit, or no where near 'worst'.

The cumberbund, to me, is out of place especially with a polo tucked in and a striped polo at that. For me, if the cumberbund were gone, the polo swapped for a black polo or button down shirt in a dark color and tucked in, boom, done. Still would provide a similar look without all the elements going on. The problem with the outfit is the eyes go directly to the cumberbund and then to the shoes, and the two don't go together, atleast style and color wise.

But hey, that's just my two pennies. Seven has some darn good fits though.

man, i am adamant about this one.. striped polo tucked into a cumberbund does not work. bad idea. im sure someones gotta agree.

moving on:

IMG_6441.jpg

+++ Nudie. AE. Purcell.

i actually like the hoody.. the shorts muck up the whole outfit. i like purcells in general but not this color. blue shoes sound good in theory but never seem to actually work, and i think this guy is running purcells into the ground.

Guest jmatsu

well, it's either those blue ones, the red ones, or the jordans. homie should just wear his threes every single day. at least some random hypebeast will suck his dick.

this is a pretty pathetic critique

jake is retarded, so i expect that sort of thing from him, but i'd have thought you and highstreet would know better

the jacket fits him perfectly, which is all the more impressive considering it's vintage (according to seven, at least)

the pattern/coloring of the shirt are excellent, and the cummerbund is a pretty creative touch - maybe a bit much, but points for taking chances

tasteless?

whatever the fuck ever

save it for pointless pics of unfaded jeans and bland tees

seven's killing it lately; that pic does not belong in here

Dude, those tapered pants with the loafers just looks terrible, a demented cross between Liberace and Dee Dee Ramone. This isn't even to mention the highly questionable combination of a polo and a chopped-vest cummerbund.

apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans

im putting this in here, not because of the outfit, though i will say i dont care for it, ESPECIALLY those goddamn jw chuck taylors. but other than that on-the-beach picture, keyko just looks like he fucking hates his life. please, someone put him out of his apparent misery.

main2.jpg

apc

dh

jw cons

and for christ's sake, stand up straight.

all this talk of risk and creativity is ridiculous. it's a dior homme cummerbund, for fucks sake. i'm not necessarily calling him a label whore, but i mean, if it were from his prom, would he be wearing it? it doesnt add anything to the look. purchasing that piece was risky in itself, but throwing it on top of a polo isnt.

and for the record, i quite like some of his (other) outfits.

Guest jmatsu
im putting this in here, not because of the outfit, though i will say i dont care for it, ESPECIALLY those goddamn jw chuck taylors. but other than that on-the-beach picture, keyko just looks like he fucking hates his life. please, someone put him out of his apparent misery.

and for christ's sake, stand up straight.

i wouldn't call it the worst, but i can def see where you're coming from. he has some sufu-friendly labels, but all i see is computer geek. i guess if you looked like that one guy from "the office," you'd hate life too. seriously, he should just shop at the gap (he could probably attain the same look easily). with all the money saved he could buy some great vodka and drown his sorrows. and those colorful chucks are probably an attempt at hongkong assimilation.

btw my commentary has nothing to do with the fact that robi's a friend of mine.

apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans apc vans

If it helps save your C & V keys, this doesn't change the ugliness of the outfit. But keep fighting the good fight!

APC VANS??? OMG +REP!

i wouldnt say "boring" is the right word for this. its too ugly to be boring. i dont believe in label perpetration however i do believe in item perpetration. the white shorts and chunky blacked out sneakers dont belong in the same outfit, it sort of looks like youre in your boxers and threw on some galoshes quick to step outside for the paper. the light yellow shirt and the shorts could be a nice combo by themselves, but the black undershirt ruins it. who wears black undershirts like that anyway? plus, its too big, sticking out of the yellow tee like that. on that note, the black cap/undershirt/sneaker matching combo is too contrived and poorly done as well. pretty elementary effort. sorry dood. : /

real boring, whatever

shorts.jpg