evisu and levis legit check

Is there any special reason you fucks keep posting auctions that are going on currently ? Why not take your time and fucking save the photos and just post photos if you want us to help you do legit check for you ..

half the people you are asking are the same people that might bid to get their girlfriends a nice pair of jeans for once ...

Why not talk to the seller and ask where he gets them and inform him that his lack of feedback concerns you and for him to alleviate that worry you have ?

fake levis???? who would take the time to make fake levi's u can get from the levi store for 40 bucks?

From what I understand most fake gear is made afterhours at an actual official factory. After they reach thier quota for the day they start making fakes in order to make some money on the side. My knowledge of this is 2nd hand at best so I'm sorry if there are some errors in my assertations.

NO fake gear is not made at the actual factories - there are MANY variations in fake gear 99% of the time - they just look the same from a naked eye view .

transactionfree my apologies somewhat - It's not personal .. Just a bad way to quickly ruin a good thing for others ..

Like I said many people on this forum already bid on eBay stuff , and I have no probs with the productive ones bidding of course - eBay is fair game . BUT many lurkers and leeches just browse this forum and when they steal an auction that no one saw or cared about until it was posted here - then it's a major problem ..

thelion1856 - Levi's that fakes are made of are usually the $200-$500 levis not $40 junk