TOJ1 (50), TOJ2.3 Double Rider (48), Julius Jut Neck (2)

umamimon

Hey Guys,

Doing a bit of closet cleaning so here are a few items for sale! All items located in Los Angeles. Price includes shipping in CONUSA. Please add 4% for Paypal unless sending as gift. Reasonable offers welcome =D Please email me at [email protected]

Temple of Jawnz 2.3 Double Rider Motorcycle Jacket, Black Lamb, Size 48 - $ SOLD

I picked this piece up around the end of 2010 and I've actually worn it quite a bit. It's in really good shape and has broken in very nicely. The leather is extremely thick for lamb while still being luxe. In fact, it is the heaviest lamb I have ever encountered. There is definitely some wear on this jacket, but no damage that I've noticed. Double riders really ought to look a bit abused anyways =D

EU2hr.jpg?1

Julius FW10 Goth_ik Jut Neck, Black Withered Goat, Size 2 - $ SOLD

Absolutely incredible jacket that I just purchased last week off of sufu member soelectric. I really wish it worked better with my wardrobe but alas it just was not meant to be. It's tagged a size 2 but fits a bit larger than the typical Julius 2. It would work well for a slim 48. The "Withered Goat" leather is fairly stiff and treated with some type of resin.

UlA4k.jpg?1

8RAAo.jpg?1

nsXSW.jpg?1

Temple of Jawnz TOJ1 Raglan Varsity, Black/Black/DigiCamo, Size 50 - $ SOLD

I bought this jacket in a virtually new condition and wore it for about a week. I just don't get cold enough here in SoCal weather to warrant me keeping this. If you pay any attention to the TOJ thread at all, you would know that the TOJ1 runs small about one size. This one is a 50 but in reality fits a 48 at best. Still in perfect condition.

tabgn.jpg?1

Edited by umamimon

• 1 month later...